bottom bouncing the fraser

F

FunFisher

I heard that they are limiting leader length on bottom bouncing to 3 feet. Can anyone confirm this?

The leader length has been lifted. Check out the website above to confirm. For the bottom bouncers, are you tired of twisting your line when casting your bouncing betty's, check out your local retailer or www.reactionbaits.com for leader savers. They are cheap and it saves retying, not to mention, you can reel them through your guides for easy rod storage. Any futher questions please let me know.

Have fun and be nice on the water, nothing spoils the day like someone taking angling too seriously.

All the best!!

The leader length has been lifted. Check out the website above to confirm. For the bottom bouncers, are you tired of twisting your line when casting your bouncing betty's, check out your local retailer or www.reactionbaits.com for leader savers. They are cheap and it saves retying, not to mention, you can reel them through your guides for easy rod storage. Any futher questions please let me know.

Have fun and be nice on the water, nothing spoils the day like someone taking angling too seriously.

All the best!!

All the best!!

All the best!!

Hi guys new member just want to find out if the fishing is good on the vedder and on the fraser and whats the secret to catch some salmon...

Hi guys new member just want to find out if the fishing is good on the vedder and on the fraser and whats the secret to catch some salmon...

Back