BOATS FOR SALE

B

bud

I'M LOOKING FOR A 21FT TO A 23FT OFFSHORE STILE BOAT 2000 OR NEWER FOR 20-30K TROPHY OR A WELLCRAFT SEASWIRL OR GREDY WHITE WITH 4STROKE OUTBOARD POWER YAMAHA OR MERCURY PREFERD 9.9 KICKER THE SAME.ENY HELP WOULB BE GREAT GOOD WIREING A MUST TRAILERD OUT OF THE WATER A MUST NOT MOORED PLEASE WRITE BACK TO ME IF YOU COULD HELPTHANKS

I think you will be hard press to find 23ft Wellcraft or Seeswirl or Grady with good 4 stroke power for less than 40K in BC that is 2000 or newer
Not sure I would want 4 stroke power 7 years old if the hours were not low
big difference from a 23ft to a 21ft

I could be wrong most good shape 23foot grady's, wellcrafts adn seaswirls are usually inthe higher 30k

I think you will be hard press to find 23ft Wellcraft or Seeswirl or Grady with good 4 stroke power for less than 40K in BC that is 2000 or newer
Not sure I would want 4 stroke power 7 years old if the hours were not low
big difference from a 23ft to a 21ft

I could be wrong most good shape 23foot grady's, wellcrafts adn seaswirls are usually inthe higher 30k

your right but thats were I'm starting in price and if I hafto dip into the states a little I might.That olympic boat center will bring boats up from the states /washington for you but right now I'm playing the feild if I need to go up to 35000 it could be done .theres a 23ft trophy 220horse inboard year 2000 in richond bc for 31000 but I'm not in a hurrey I'd like to see whats out there first.I'd prefer a 21ft to a 23ft I think and in that price range I might do okay

your right but thats were I'm starting in price and if I hafto dip into the states a little I might.That olympic boat center will bring boats up from the states /washington for you but right now I'm playing the feild if I need to go up to 35000 it could be done .theres a 23ft trophy 220horse inboard year 2000 in richond bc for 31000 but I'm not in a hurrey I'd like to see whats out there first.I'd prefer a 21ft to a 23ft I think and in that price range I might do okay

Bud

I would look for a hull in great shape not so much the year maybe late 90's then look at getting a boat with low hour, Newer power
You boat is only as good as the motor to get you there
Last thing is you want is motor trouble on the water:( [xx(] or motor trouble at the shop $$ CHA CHING! But I guess albertains got lots of disposable income[:0] Kidding LOL
save your self a headache now Get good power and respectable boat

take a look at the west coast its all about a reliable motor
if your looking into the states then likley thats your best option

I second Vince914, go to the states, the deals are just to good down there. And let us know what you end up with!

nerka

for sure I'll let you guys now.washington oregon is my best bet I think I got to do some homework on boarder crossings and paperwork before I go down I'll probably go down in may or june pending on when I get settled in lake cow....In the mean time I'll be lookin for the easy grab on the coast cause you never no

They are right, you wont find any of those brands anywhere near that price around here. Ive noticed prices near the border have gone up quite a bit of late (washington, oregon). Harder to find the same deals you could 6 months ago... GL with your search Bud you will find somthing.

Do a search in the states. You will pay at least 1/2. of anything comparable in Canada. A guide buddy of mine got a GW Gulfstream out of Carolina for less than 20k. Got 5k for the 2 150s on it and repowered with a huge 4st Zuke. Said it cost about 3k to get it across. If you are willing to do some driving yourself you can really cut down that expense. There is lot to choose from too. Try boats.com or even e-bay as a pricing guide. gl.

Yachtworld.com has some AWSOME deals...I too have been looking ALL winter!! Some great deals in Cali if you wanna drive that far. I almost bought one down there a month ago, but couldn't find a trailer for it. The broker I was dealing with said that the economy sucks, and people are just mooring them, and waiting for the bank to come and pick them up or repo them...food for thought...

I personally wouldn't even consider buying a boat here in BC based solely on how ignorant people are thinking they can get huge money for what they know nothing about.
seems like a harsh statement but here's a few examples!
http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/boa/568625109.html
http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/boa/568390222.html
http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/boa/567921203.html
http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/boa/566829402.html
I don't claim to know everthing but these prices are way out of line based on the US economy and our dollar!
The last one is my personal favorite.....older hull with older 2 strokes probably original power....this boat would probably be lucky to fetch $35000-$40000 across the line right now.
The truth might hurt but if you are planning to sell a boat for real...research the market first...than list.
I could be way out of line here...maybe these guy's are just hoping for a sucker to come along...won't be me!

Back