boat wanted

newfie boy

wanted 21ft to 23ft boat prefer outboard over inboard seaswirl robalo proline type. must be trailerable looking under 30000.00 if possible. willing to travel thanks newfie boy

not so sure about the twin 150hp ocean pro's ...
i know quite a few guys who have had problems with those motors.

looking at the boat on thrusday thanks for all the imput i am listening closely keep the advice coming please. 24ft grady

hey Newf , Craven et all are probably right about the motors/anchor. Go in with the thought that you may have to replace the motors or buy a parts motor.
Any older motor will chew through the fuel and need more maintenance and sometimes are false economy.

My neighbor just put his up for sale. Its a Mirage, nice looking west coast boat. Rigged right up. Ill take a pic and post it.

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

My neighbor just put his up for sale. Its a Mirage, nice looking west coast boat. Rigged right up. Ill take a pic and post it.

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

Hey Newfie; I am thinking on selling my boat as the wife wants bigger. 1998 22ft campion 627 pilot house extra wheel at the back all electronics, dual axle trailer new 200hp e-tec and 15hp kicker all in nice shape and well looked after.

B.B.

Hey Newfie; I am thinking on selling my boat as the wife wants bigger. 1998 22ft campion 627 pilot house extra wheel at the back all electronics, dual axle trailer new 200hp e-tec and 15hp kicker all in nice shape and well looked after.

B.B.

I've met the guy that owns this boat: http://victoria.en.craigslist.ca/boa/1719434710.html

It's basically a brand new boat that's been stored indoors in his garage. He purchased it and then found he didn't have the time to use it. Great Yamaha 150hp, super quiet and efficient. He'd probably take a cash offer of around $30K as he has had it for sale for a while now.

TenMile
<'((((><

I've met the guy that owns this boat: http://victoria.en.craigslist.ca/boa/1719434710.html

It's basically a brand new boat that's been stored indoors in his garage. He purchased it and then found he didn't have the time to use it. Great Yamaha 150hp, super quiet and efficient. He'd probably take a cash offer of around $30K as he has had it for sale for a while now.

TenMile
<'((((><

Back