BLUEWOLF IS FOR SALE!!!!!!

wolf

Well the time has come to sell my baby I love this boat but need to sell her.As most of you know she has been looked after very well and maintained to a high standard.

The boat itself when I got her had only 79 hours and I have put on an additional 446 hours on her (main) all in the victoria and sooke area so she hasnt been pounded.

I got her in the spring of 2006 And I have a book of all that has been done to her and pics of her upon request of everything!!!!!
The list is endless.
The main has less than 600 hours on it and has been professionaly fixed with new reeds in 07 and much much more and a comp reading on everything.

Here is her ad

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/10887997

Thanks Wolf

Been out on her a few times, nice boat, nicely organized, great to fish out of too.If your in the market give it a look. Good Luck Roy.

No Scott moving up to bigger hopefully.
Going to miss this boat as it is one great rig very very easy to fish out of with the dual helm steering many people on the forum have been on her, just time to sell thats all.

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

glad to hear your moving up and not out, good luck with the sale and we all know you will find a screaming deal on your next rig you always do [8D]

Your going Skagit on us arent you.

I just may have to work my way into an 09 33 Express one day. ( my wife is adament otherwise though )

We all look forward to seeing your new rig. Let us know how it all unfolds. Love being in on all that sort of stuff. Always fun even if it's another guy's boat. :D

Roumour has it that he got himself a --------,from what I.ve heard it's sounds like a sweet ride that's all I'm going to say about it. We'll let Roy inform us when it.s time

Congradulation Roy !!

You guys are a blast when its all finallised ill tell you all and that will be on tuesday but its going good one last thing to do.
but keep guessing LOL LOL

Thanks Wolf

hey Wolf
How's the cuddy? any pictures of that I saw the bit about the new cushions could you put up a picture inside?

You can sort of see it in one of the pics the cuddy is also re wired so it has 4 sets of lights up in it and you can sleep 2 in ive had some good naps in it myself LOL so to fit me theres room LOL and tons of storage in the front v berth and 2 cabinet seats that hold a lot as well.

thanks wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Well a sad day but a happy one as well she got sold last night from someone on the forum here cant believe the interest for her had lots of people looking, thanks to everyone on here for yor support.

Wolf

Well a sad day but a happy one as well she got sold last night from someone on the forum here cant believe the interest for her had lots of people looking, thanks to everyone on here for yor support.

Wolf

Back