Blackhawks 2013

My message to Holmes would be that this one doesn't count because it was a half season. :cool:

I thought Bickell deserved the MVP lol.... He was irreplaceable in every series.

As a long time only Hawks fan I could not be happier. now Crawford Twitter feeds today...Conn Smythe could have been his. Toews stood it up with the big boys. Loved the ending... in Boston., Chara on for the goal...again!!
Don Cherry was NO WHERE to be seen. I think he had a big cup of Shut the F**K Up with less than a minute to go. Pond hockey apparently wins Donny boy.

A non Happy ending

Attachments

• happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 82
Congrats to Chicago. While I am not a great fan of their low-life defense, and the arrogant little cabbie beater, I am a huge fan of Toews and Shaw. They dominated all regular season and they had enough in the tank to win against some pretty worthy opponents in Detroit and Boston. Anrd the little rat ******* Marchand can go cry in his pablum.

Toughest part of the whole finals was knowing that both of these teams and many others are light years ahead of the Canucks.

Anyways, again my congrats to Chicago and to their fans.

Thanks Steve for the congratulations! I love Shaw too. Not very articulate but its great to see a guy who takes a puck in the chops, get pounded and give the pounding. No whining here.

Congrats to the Hawks and all there forum fans ( Bows, Jeep, holmes*) and the many supporters that would rather see the Hawks win then the Bruins.:)
I must say the Hawks certainly have a flair for winning cups dramatically. Although it was a shortened regular season the western conference playoffs where no cakewalk. Well Bows you can put down that beer and quit yelling at the tube, well maybe quit yelling anyway.;) eman

Bobby Blackhawk, my Hawkey sock monkey didn't blink even once during the series. My wife gave me Bobby a couple of Christmas' ago, complete with a paper cutout home made Hawks uniform. since then Bobby B was abducted, went to a farm team...and reappeared c/w a Hawks uniform. Its been a lot of of laughs during the playoffs with him around.

Attachments

• Bobby Blackhawk.jpg
    Bobby Blackhawk.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 66
To those of you Bruins fans who suffered a gut wrenching loss. This was an incredible final to cap off an aborted season where the owners and the players both forgot about the fans during the lock out. The two best teams made it into the final and left it all on the ice. Congrats.

Sad to see Bolland and Frolik go but such is the price of freeing up cap space and signing Bickell. Would have been nice if they got to feel the love a little longer. Draft is the only way to build as with the cap you need a mixture of cheap and expensive franchise guys. Draft is such a crap shoot the more choices the merrier.

agreed, score the Cup winning goal and on a bus for Rochester....or where ever. Thats the hockey bizz

Hey Freshie. A little late to the party but what a wonderful season for the Hawks. Looking forward to next year.;) eman

Back