Blackhawks 2010-2011

This is a pretty good "statement" game for both teams. Canucks are playing well and want to let the Hawks know that if they meet again in the big show, they are ready. Where as the Hawks could make a strong suggestion to the Nucks that if they want the big one there going to have to take it off them. Hawks 6 Nucks 4.;) eman

You did happen to see your players skate hit Luongo's blocker which is in fact the reason why it was called goalie interference? Great eye by that ref!!

Great Game to Watch

Not a Chicago fan , my team's REALLY not worth mentioning right now (Go Oil Go ) i know , were pretty horrid right now,,,

An unbiassed review of the game from a someone that plays the game ,

If it wasn't for Luongo`s Great Showing ,,( Surprising ! ) probabally his best game as a Canuck , " IF" , he can play like this in the Play-Off`s , I believe the canucks are a legitimate Contender , " IF" ( You Nuck fans " know what I'm a Sayun lol )
Chicago should have won this game if Luongo didnt stand on his head,easily , by far the better team for most of the play , Had more quality chances , Alot of people rip Chicago ,Pratt said they would suck this year , Pratt is an idiot , he's so wrong on so many things , he shouldn't be in the buis , Salary cap ripped them appart pretty good , no doubt.. but , there still VERY GOOD ! , Kane + Toews , My God ,these 2 makes alotta opposition fans very nervice when they have the puck , different level all together ,can make d-man look pretty silly . What can ya say about Chicago's top 4 D , SOLID , i think they can roll with only the 4 in the play-off's ( lol ) if needed , there young , full of energy ,

The Canucks had some pretty goals , i must admit , not a huge Sedin fan , but , they have really came together , great players , really cool to see them move that puck around , think i could score 30 goals playing on that line . I question the grit needed in order to be successful in the play-offs by them , time will tell , The Canucks are the best team right now , congrats , this may be the year ,

the reason for this post , I believe Chicago is gonna take it up a notch , CRUNCH TIME,
chances of these 2 teams meeting in round 1 , What a series this would be ,

Ok , Let the Oilers insults fly ? lmao ,
we will be back , SOON !!

later
FD

The Error-Hoff goal was a tough one for the linesman to get. They didn't even catch it up in the booth at the time. Like they said, the players on the Chicago bench look right down that blue line and even they didn't react. I'm sure the stick coming down on the puck interfered with line of sight to make the right call.

Oh no the Hawks are in 11th spot today. Do you still make it into the playoffs when you are in 11th spot? Nice job by last years Champs. 11th freaking spot, can you say 11th Holmsey. It sort of has a nice ring to it, 11th,11th,11th,11th.
What a juggernaut, 4 top D, 3 top forwards, a great coach and they are in 11th. I will say they are the best 11th place team I have seen in many years though. Looks like the team that gives the Canucks fits might not be at the dance come April. Maybe Holmsey will be able to watch big Buff tear up the east. Sleep well Hawks fans, Bears already out and Hawks soon to follow.

I don't even know why I'm responding to your comments onefish. I fail to see how you interpret a top knotch team, with thirty games left, within two points of a playoff position, with a game in hand as out of it. If you don't like the Hawks just say so but try not to come across so uninformed. For a better evaluation of the game read Fog Duckers response above. Check back in April.;) eman

Hmmm, the Hawks have one cup win in the past 49 years. Hardly a dynasty to be bragging about. Prior to last years win the owner even blacked out his own home games, what a dumbass move that was. Give the Hawks a couple more years and the GM should be able to Sutterize the Hawks back to the perpetual mediocrity we were used to.
As far as the Canucks go, well they have a bona fide chance to win the cup this year. As with any season you need many things to go your way in order to win it all but the pieces are in place, including a competent backup to Luongo.
I will say one thing about the Hawks, they might have the best uniforms in the league and the most irritating little diddy when they score at home too.

Hey Holmes*

When the CANUCKS - that's how you spell it win the Cup this year it will be 1 cup in 40 years, still better than 1 in 49. I know Hawks fans are still living in the delusion from their 1 hit wonder year so i'm trying to enlighten you.

The Hawks are burning out there top players right now and there will bw nothing left in April while the Nucks just keep rolling those 4 lines. Enjoy the Golf channel this Spring ........Fishtofino* lol

Whining and sniveling looks good on the Chicago fans. This may not last but its good while its here. :)

Thank goodness the Hawks signed Hossa otherwise they might have had the makings of a dynasty. I agree the Canucks music/noise is annoying too and the green goofs are just plain embarrassing.
Don't compare Al Davis to Bill Wortz. Davis has won 3 out of 5 superbowls the Raiders have been in. Harold Ballard, well that is a fair comparison.

I think the green guys are great...that box of Eggo's was classic!!!

WOW 11th is a far cry from 1st I know where id rather be!!!!! sad when a team goes from hero to zero in one year ......

YEP zero chance of maybe making the playoffs!!!!!!

Wolf

hmmmmm how pissed will u guys be when we beat ya in the first round eh?,lol...holmes*

Their goal tending will fail! Turco has never done well in the playoffs and they have a young backup. They had a good team last year but me thinks they will be lucky to make the playoffs this year.

They might do better dressing Turco as a forward, he seems to have forward envy any way. But then again if he stood in front of the opposing net as a screen he would probably stop more pucks than down at the other end.

Back