Blackhawks 2010-2011

Shhhhh.........it sure is quiet over here. :confused:

Players dropping like drunk punches from Patrick Kane in a taxi cab :eek:........big game tonight.....the surging Dallas Stars. :D

Godspeed. ;)

With kane down and a goalie who really isnt living up to his potential could be a tough yr for them boys.

Wolf

With kane down and a goalie who really isnt living up to his potential could be a tough yr for them boys.

Wolf

And Hossa is out too.

They are in the middle of the pack in the Western Conference but have played 3-4 more games than the rest of the pack. Considering how tight that race is in the west they better be playing A-1 hockey. It's purdy easy to slip from 5th -13th in a week :p....heck the Nucks went 3rd to 8th in one night about a week or so ago. :eek:

http://tsn.ca/nhl/standings/

The road ahead looks a little tough for the Hawks for sure. I'm not overly impressed with Turco's game thus far and believe the game just might of passed him by. All teams have to deal with injuries at some point, it's a shame when your two top snipers are sidelined though. Theres still some depth on this Hawk team and I feel it will be good for them going forward for certain players to start stepping up there game. Hawks 4 Stars 2.;) eman

You should just be hoping you can hold your spot in the standings while the other teams catch up in games played. A few wins by those teams around you with 3-4 less games.....and CHI is sitting down in 10th or 11th spot!! :eek:

Congrats on the 1000....... 950 more posts defending the Hacks and yall be at 2000.

:D:D

Mid Jan still?

BLACKHAWK DOWN BLACKHAWK DOWN. watched the monday night football instead but saw that good ol turco is shaping up to be sent to the farm real quick what the hell happened to that guy he used to be money..... sorry for your team holmes......

Wolf

BLACKHAWK DOWN BLACKHAWK DOWN. watched the monday night football instead but saw that good ol turco is shaping up to be sent to the farm real quick what the hell happened to that guy he used to be money..... sorry for your team holmes......

Wolf

You don't have to apologize wolfie...... he made his bed. At least he isn't a Leafs fan.
And we are only one pt ahead......with 4 games less played
Anybody had a look at the west conf. standings? WOW

I can tell you one thing for sure, there are no happy Hawks. I look for a hard hitting playoff type game. Hawks 3 Avs 2.;) eman

Better pick it up boys, Canucks have one more point with 4 games in hand. Yes 4
Av's 4 Hawks 2

nice call tortuga, man were gonna drop a couple more spots, oh well cant get worse can it?...only way out is up..holmes*

Well.............. ya Could be fightin Edmonton or Florida for the most tickets in the who drafts first lottery :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I look for a hard hitting playoff type game.
With who they got rid of sooo many good players who used to hit all kidding aside its a shame teams do this after they have a great year now this hawks team is 3rd from the bottom in goals against. Very sad but still wont root for them .....bye the way did you see the canucks won last night????? LOL LOL

I heard a funny Quote on a sports show " Aliens abducted Duncan Keith and replaced him with Kevin Bieksa".

HEY holmes what now???lose kane now hes back ooohhh but wait your captain is down now too since your good at predictions cmon the suspense is killing me....................way too many pieces to the puzzle are just gone now sorry to say...LOL LOL

Wolf

C'mon Lads, the season is only 2/5ths done. A lot of Hockey yet to play. It must be tough for the Hawks to adjust to key players getting hurt and then returning into the lineup. But I was quite impressed with how some of the so called second stringers stepped up when Kaner and hoss were out. This team is deeper then most think. Losing Johnny Toews though is a real bummer. Having said all that, Hawks 5 Sharks 3.;) eman

I have to admit the west is probablly the toughest division and the one that is close to the same as they are all evenly matched What I dont like and not to pick on the hawks is when a "team" wins a prize they dismanle it the next year no different the the florida marlins a few yrs back. then you have the yankees dont even get me going on that LOL LOL.
Yes hawks have a good team but not as good as last years to many key players GONE..Sorry but sharks will win tonight....
What is 2/5th??? LOL LOL And we are close to half way thru already

Wolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Back