Blackhawks 2010-2011

Playing sub .500 hockey.....having more goals scored on you than by you....barely in there with 3-4 games in hand on the bulk of the West....just lost to Edmonton AND Phoenix in YOUR house..........you and Detroit are scared as you finally are playing in a division with more than 1 competitive team......panic is setting in. :eek: :D

Please...........talk amongst yourselves. :cool:

panic???...lmfao..hardly...we werent supposed to be good this year remember?...so what weve lost a few games blah blah blah...when we head out on that road trip and really bond as a team ...LOOKOUT....the 20th is quickly approaching, i feel a slaughtering coming on...maybe salo will come back for his token shift b4 being injured again...lol...and by the way its entirely possible for all 5 central teams to make it into the playoffs with only 1 northwest team making it..guess it will be the crapnucks backing their way in by default as the rest of the division sucks arse.....holmes*

Ha ha......YOU.....in YOUR division are calling out the Northwest? The Division which was for a number of years the tightest, toughest division in the west til about a 2 seasons ago?

But nothin' like a road trip to bring the 'boys' together......maybe with your Turco bein' the old guy he will act as more of a chaperone so we don't wind up with more pics on the road in the back of a limo....

When teams start outplaying the Hawks rather then outscoring them, I will get concerned. As Holmes mentioned this road trip will be good for the team. I'm sure the Hawks have got the 20th on there calenders and will use that game as a springboard to more consistent hockey. Now I don't blame you for getting your licks in while you can, I just hope the play Louie that night. eman

Hawks are 3 - 7 - 0 in their last 10 games. Tough matchup against the Preds tonight. Can they turn it around?

they are down........midway through the second.

Godspeed holmes............Godspeed Hawks.

Whooooooops!!!! I poked the bear......Hawks are up at the end of the second!!!

They need the victory............Nucks.....just another 2 pts..........done.

Hurry up and vote this thread to a one star Pip.... everyone else too!
A Canucks and Hacks thread tied at 3 stars.............
17.gif

n2231849911_31010.jpg

Holmes.....Eman..... you guys suck
2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do these guys look so happy? Cuz the champs blew a lead going into the third and continue to play sub .500 hockey???

gyi0062456041.jpg

You're not gonna live it down if ya lose this one boys. This thread will be lit up like me on Saturday night by about 9pm PST if ya lose.

ya ya ya get em in while ya can boys...lol...cause i know what happens when the nucks and their fans start losing...complete silence...im waiting for a beer to be thrown over the interweb and hit me in the head...:pholmes*

hitwithrock.gif

I don't throw beers

Crapnucks lost and the hacks are layin a good old beatin on the second to last last team in the league............

2.gif

Times is good on this thread :p

Das is good.... Can you make a prediction? (your allowed to make a real prediction on the the real thread if ya like)
:D

I'm hoping that the real Canucks show up this time and give those shitehawks a game

[aIrhVo1WA78] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIrhVo1WA78

Uh oh!!!! :p :eek: ;)

DING......DONG!!! They're droppin' like flies!!

REPORT: BLACKHAWKS' KANE LIKELY OUT FOR WEEKS :(

It appears the Chicago Blackhawks will have to make do without Patrick Kane for weeks, not days.

According to the Chicago Tribune, Kane suffered a significant injury in Sunday's win over the Calgary Flames and has joined Marian Hossa on the injury list.

"We've found a way to play without some of our top players," Jonathan Toews told the Tribune on Monday. "Guys like Campbell and Hossa and I guess now we don't have a choice, we'll have to do it without Kane. It's about everyone else stepping up.

Kane appeared to jam his skate into the boards and had to be helped off the ice. The Blackhawks had Monday off so no official update was provided by the team.

"It's tough to see Kane go down," Duncan Keith told the newspaper. "He's a big part of the team, we know that. Those sorts of things happen over and over on different teams, where a top player gets injured and you have to deal with it."

Until this injury, Kane has only missed three games due to injury.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=344526

Back