Best place for trailer tires in Victoria

N2013

Any recommendations on the best place to get new rubber? Carlisle 4.80X12, Sport Trail.

Tires Unlimited on Gorge.
I own multiple trailers, a Grumman van etc. They're the best in my books

Check with Costco online. Delivers to your door in about a week. I bought 2 rims and tires complete (14") for 210$. Then I needed to replace another one later, for my tandem trailer and paid 190$ plus tax at Canadian Tire. If you have time, it might be worth a look. Just be sure to get radial tires.

Ended up at Integra Tire by the six mile pub. About $20 cheaper than the rest of the city. Worth checking out if you're in the market for new rubber.

Depending on where you go for instalation of tire to wheel ,they may not like the wheels you have to be mounted with new tires.Running westlakes st 13 and when I had them installed they said new wheels were needed .Upon the completion of new wheels and tires I noticed that the 2 wheels looked simular, infact the mounting surface to hub and flare for lug nut were differant between the two new rims ,and caused one rim to have crushed flare and cracked the surface covering ,and alowing bare metal to be expozzed ,speading rust over entire white spoke wheels in 2 years the rim is worthless .Tires are working great.

Back