Beauty Bow on the fly

Karma-Kazi

Landed this monster 26" Bow on a 5wt fly rod at Quamichan Lake. Figured Id share a pic

I dont show my teeth in pics very often but today I couldent hide them!

QuamichanLakeBeauties5003.jpg

Enjoy

-Steve

Nice lake salmon kid...

Since you're 4'3" I would guess that's 16" ;)

Really Nice fish! Fun on the fly, which I notice you are not showing! Ha!

Haven't fished Quamichan since I was 16. Maybe I should bring boat next time I visit parents in Duncan.

Does it still get extra green in the summer? Best time being now til end of May?

Ever fish Somenos? I fished there before it had catfish, about 30 years ago! Man am I old!

Well done! James

I have it on good authority that that thing taped as said...

But really... If you want some employment FFG.. Willy Wonka pays good i hear..A spray tan and you're good.

I hold strong to the fact that it was 16 inches......:D

Too Tall Tony rippin it up :cool: Those would have been fun on the new 4 wt

What about this KK (just a quick job)

CowichanSteelJan12015_zps4738a195.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Thats kinda what I was thinking! I took the shot and dident notice how it was until I got home! Kinda cool!

-Steve

Nice bow! trolling leeches?
Hey Lipripper what editing program do you use? or did you just mess around with the "temperature" of the pic...nice quickie job on it tho

The lighting was done through photoshop and sharpened it with my go to..Stocker cannon program. Mind you KK did email me the real file..

Junior... it would make a great cover photo for your crackbook... I'll try harder at it when I have time to spend... That one is getting sent back through email.

PS...KK........ Tell your old man to stop trying to pop the tail off the bastages ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking a trip to Duncan is in short order. Only ever fished there in late spring and it was pretty good then.

Its by no mean spring time quality right now. But still lots of fun on the 4wt. plus my dad has never used a fly rod so the 4wt is speacial. :)

PM me for some details if you like

-KK Cheers

all those fish were at quamichan lake right? I will be making a trip up there!

kunni

Back