bayliner trophy

We happened to drop into K & R Marine, in Kelowna, B.C. on Sat. and they have a 1991 Trophy 2352FS in stock. It was on a tandem galv. trailer, and looked to be in not bad shape. Similar to what you are looking for, but has a smaller cabin than a 2359. They said it had recently been repowered with a 4.3 V6. Asking price was around
$ 29,000.00. We thought it had been at the lot for some time.
Their phone no. is - 250 4447 and you can see a picture of it on their website - www.krmarine.com.
I tried for over a year to find a good used Trophy, but ended up buying a new 2052. Its a peach! Lots of used Trophies in the US, but I was told, to stay away from the older ones - pre 1990.
Good hunting!!

We happened to drop into K & R Marine, in Kelowna, B.C. on Sat. and they have a 1991 Trophy 2352FS in stock. It was on a tandem galv. trailer, and looked to be in not bad shape. Similar to what you are looking for, but has a smaller cabin than a 2359. They said it had recently been repowered with a 4.3 V6. Asking price was around
$ 29,000.00. We thought it had been at the lot for some time.
Their phone no. is - 250 4447 and you can see a picture of it on their website - www.krmarine.com.
I tried for over a year to find a good used Trophy, but ended up buying a new 2052. Its a peach! Lots of used Trophies in the US, but I was told, to stay away from the older ones - pre 1990.
Good hunting!!

Back