barkley sound, bamfeild

S

steelhead rock

hey I was just sitting here and wondering how the winterspring fishing in barkley sounds, bamfeild has been doing and what the size range of fish is and if theres many wintersprings hanging in certain area???

chad

My wife and I pulled 6 out of mayne bay last week.Kept two around 12/14 lbs.the others where all in the 8 lb range.The herring should be done by now so the springs are probaly moving off shore?

My wife and I pulled 6 out of mayne bay last week.Kept two around 12/14 lbs.the others where all in the 8 lb range.The herring should be done by now so the springs are probaly moving off shore?

We had planned a trip down for this upcoming weekend. Unless the reports turn right around, looks like a pass. Seems franqo got it right, and the big body of fish that were about just may have moved back offshore.

Nog

We had planned a trip down for this upcoming weekend. Unless the reports turn right around, looks like a pass. Seems franqo got it right, and the big body of fish that were about just may have moved back offshore.

Nog

k thanks guys, ill save myself some money then and not bother running down the canal, when does offshore usually heat up. always thinking i should run out there.

chad

k thanks guys, ill save myself some money then and not bother running down the canal, when does offshore usually heat up. always thinking i should run out there.

chad

Back