Bamfield

M

meaks

Can anyone give me some reports from the bamfield area, i'll be heading up there next monday for a few days.
Connor

Vinny will be heading up with Black Ball on thursday and heading to the Banks if the weather permits. I'm sure the Grappler Boyz will slay them as usual. A full report will be posted Sunday night, looking forward to hearing about the Blood Bath. Vinny keep Black Ball off the smokes and booze!! He needs to be in prime shape for the little Q!!!!

Thats Mr. Bags to you

Went on sunday. Blasted out to 7 mile right away. Fished it hard for about 3 and a half hours for but 3 springs. Fishing was very spotty as we didnt notice many other boats around us landing a whole lot. We didnt even get any hali's! although we saw one boat using their harpoon. Dogfish are stacked out there right now! couldnt keep em off the lines even with gear. Saw the biggest one ive ever seen...it must have been 6 feet long! chasing a smaller spring up to the surface that i had hooked. We decided to give up after a while and head backinshore. Fished around kirby for a couple hours for a couple nice coho. The bloody dogfish were even stack inside too! All in all it was a slow day...mainly because i think we went to the wrong spot...when we were at kirby i noticed all the guide boats coming in from over towards ukie so im guessin they must have been fishin south bank??

Back