Bamfield spring/summer reports 2010 - halis & spri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pics from bottomfishing the other day...

001.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

Managed to sneak out for a couple hours with Gronk on Sunday morning. We picked up one halibut and missed one. Tried for Salmon for about 45 mins with no luck.

Saw the 'little ducker' out there, he was picking up springs at Kirby by himself.

Gimee the gaff!!!

Some pics from bottomfishing the other day...

001.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

Managed to sneak out for a couple hours with Gronk on Sunday morning. We picked up one halibut and missed one. Tried for Salmon for about 45 mins with no luck.

Saw the 'little ducker' out there, he was picking up springs at Kirby by himself.

Gimee the gaff!!!

Nice!!
A couple of those yellow eye are getting close to reminding me of the ones we used to get out in the deep water off of the Blubber Bay Light wen I was a kid. :D

No place I would rather be (FISH ON)

Nice!!
A couple of those yellow eye are getting close to reminding me of the ones we used to get out in the deep water off of the Blubber Bay Light wen I was a kid. :D

No place I would rather be (FISH ON)

Fellas

I guess I was the Salmon Guy , Only fished 2 mornings , Actually owe ya Jeff , Thought I'd make a tack or 2 at Kirby while waiting for ya , action was pretty fast and furoius , Nothing to Large , all fish between 8 - 17 lbs , 135 - 150 feet in 160 - 180 Water .
AlMost all caught on Anchovy - 6ft Leaders,Couple on 3.5 Cop Car , 7 Landed 3 Lost close to the Little Ducker.

Prawning the best all year , Crabbing good as well ,
maybe one more outting Jeff , before your shyte hits the fan , Nice meeting Gronk on the water as well ,Love Ur Motor ..

I question the Bamfield Tide predictions , seemed off , like almost an hour off , Weird

Thanks to the Boys at PNT , keepin my gear up n runnin..;)

Anyhoos , couple of snaps for yas

FD,,,;)

IMG_4135.jpg

IMG_4131.jpg

IMG_4128.jpg

IMG_4126.jpg

thefogducker@hotmail.com

IMG_3509.jpg

Fellas

I guess I was the Salmon Guy , Only fished 2 mornings , Actually owe ya Jeff , Thought I'd make a tack or 2 at Kirby while waiting for ya , action was pretty fast and furoius , Nothing to Large , all fish between 8 - 17 lbs , 135 - 150 feet in 160 - 180 Water .
AlMost all caught on Anchovy - 6ft Leaders,Couple on 3.5 Cop Car , 7 Landed 3 Lost close to the Little Ducker.

Prawning the best all year , Crabbing good as well ,
maybe one more outting Jeff , before your shyte hits the fan , Nice meeting Gronk on the water as well ,Love Ur Motor ..

I question the Bamfield Tide predictions , seemed off , like almost an hour off , Weird

Thanks to the Boys at PNT , keepin my gear up n runnin..;)

Anyhoos , couple of snaps for yas

FD,,,;)

IMG_4135.jpg

IMG_4131.jpg

IMG_4128.jpg

IMG_4126.jpg

thefogducker@hotmail.com

IMG_3509.jpg

Stinky oilers fans.

Good work on getting a top draft pick though. Calgary should have been so smart!

Blown off the water today in short order! Prawning still deadly and crabbing really good.

The trollers are working the sound as of yesterday and there are fish coming from Beale... a few nice ones too... :D:D:D

Gimee the gaff!!!

Nice work Tubber!

I don't look at the freshwater thing much but am bored enough this afternoon to see whats up on the ponds!

Yep that was definitely a stressed yelloweye, you could see it in his eyes.

But after we filleted him, we rubbed his belly, sprinkled some fairy dust on his head and acted like a bunch of homos he miraculously rocketed off with the most spirited run you ever did see... [}:)]

Gimee the gaff!!!

Well that was another good weekend, shame it came and went so quick. Thanks for all the good info on where to fish Jeff, hope I can return the favor later. Nice meeting you too Fog D. don't tell too many people about the motor, they will all want one!

Fished from 9:30 until 11 yesterday morning. Wind howling away...

Into 3 fish, missed one, lost a good one, and boated a 16lber before it became intolerable. Hatchery fish with bright red meat... yummy.

Prawning is just out of this world right now.

Gimee the gaff!!!

Ya Osama, it blew all day up north here too, but we worked all day. We didn't puss out at 11am.

Where ya fishn?
What seems to be working?
Post pictures, some of us fish vicariously through your posts.

well jeff this kinda sucks im on days off only till sat an guessing your not in the area anyways hoping were still on for a trip in the next lil bit maybe in another 2 weeks lol .... let me know what will be a good day if possible chat soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back