Bamfield Poett Nook Reports Spring/Summer 2012

Roger. Turned out amazing. Will post photos after the maiden trip, he is just waiting on finishing the canvas and throwing the final gear on.

Hope he loves his as much as I love mine. Gotta Love those Hourstons. Wish I had the cash for the outboard or outboards.

gonna miss ya buds

, were there next week , May 3-7 , big tides and a stag ta deal with lol,
see what happens.

Ive heard sum excellent reports , the merican biggys were found by friends, more towards Uke
, like clock work.. I heard Jeff did well while workin the big deck !!

sounds promising,,,

we'll chime in upon our return...

fd

awesome... fishing and stags are a wicked combo!

good to hear about the reports, let me know how you make out.

we are there every weekend till mid July.

BT

just received an email from our caretaker ,

0 wind 0 current , around 5 pm ,right in front of the Poett Nook entrance , some one Jacked 3 strings of Prawn traps ,6 pots ,,,,,
pretty pissed off guy ,

this area has been pretty quiet for this type of crap , disgusts me , great way ta ruin a guys trip,,

If anyone knows of , or has any info , pls contact me or Poett Nook ,,

maybe my friends and i might come across him next week , 4 guys over 200 , wont be pretty , promise..

pretty p'd about this..

thx ,

heads up ta ya all over there

fd

I feel for you, a goof in a trophy tried creeping up on my traps in ladysmith. I cut him off and pulled my trap right infront of him. Shoulda seen the look on his face, I bustedem red handed. If my wife wasn't with me it woulda been bad for buddy. For now on if I'm setting traps I make a day of it and they don't leave my site.

This pic sums up our trip.........He slept like this for an hour while trolling in big swell and sideways rain. Not much to write up about this trip. It was a fun maiden voyage, great friends, good food, and plenty of drinks. The fishing and weather left a lot to be desired. Didn't take many pics due to the weather and lack of action but can post a few up.

jamie.jpg

Hilarious! :D

I feel for you, a goof in a trophy tried creeping up on my traps in ladysmith. I cut him off and pulled my trap right infront of him. Shoulda seen the look on his face, I bustedem red handed. If my wife wasn't with me it woulda been bad for buddy. For now on if I'm setting traps I make a day of it and they don't leave my site.

Good for u, but u should have waited, let him pull the trap u for u then sick the wifee on him with the bonker, while u sit back take pictures and SIP a cool one !

:D
The wife lol. Supose your right, first thing she's a banker so a boat looking to snatch my 120$ setup got
her worked up and second I'm not sure There's any thing on the bottum she loves to eat more then those
tasty little guys. Double trouble :eek:

Back