Bait loops

S

SS

Can anyone describe how to tie a bait loop for wool/roe? Or a website with knot illustrations.

Thanks for the info. Another guy gave me another web site www.piscatorialpursuits.com, it actually has a video on how to tie this knot. Its very similar to yours. I tie something like that knot for tandem setups when trolling for salmon.

Thanks for the info. Another guy gave me another web site www.piscatorialpursuits.com, it actually has a video on how to tie this knot. Its very similar to yours. I tie something like that knot for tandem setups when trolling for salmon.

Back