Bagged my limit today

You know when you drop a small plastic wrapper out of your pocket, you get that thought for about a tenth of a second that it's only small, screw it? Then you just feel like an absolute wanker that you thought about leaving it.

I hope these people get their karma.

Back home, this was a big problem, officers would, bravely, sift through to find anything that could pin it back to someone then hammer them.

Good job--- but unfortunately the dump DOES charge most of the time. Normally you have to make arrangements first before you show up with a mess that you have picked up. The solution to reducing the mess the pigs leave, is to get rid of the non commercial tipping fee. As it stands right now to dump a small load at the Comox District dump it will cost a MINIMUM of $10...and more for a bigger load. Even if it is free, there will always be pigs that could care less, and if they dont have to drive far to dump in the woods, they will do it.

It was only a couple years ago CR went from a $6 minimum to $10, there was still **** dumped at $6. Losers being losers, they probably spent more on fuel to get to the spots they were dumping.

Thank you for picking up that horrible mess, Seascene. Every time I see this sort of thing, it makes me so angry, that my opinion of our species plummets. Then I usually remember that the human brain is an organ, just like the liver or heart, and just like any other organ, the brain is susceptible to developmental problems, or damage. Then there is actually a species change; from human to pig. There is no changing back. We should have special "pig jails" for these offenders, where they can live out their lives wallowing in their own excrement.

Well done. Always keep a garbage bag to fill and lug out whenever camping. Sadly, it pretty much goes without saying, wherever humans go a mess is left behind. We can only keep fighting the good fight.

If you want to be a real environmentalist, pickup a piece of garbage everyday off the street. Thanks for your efforts.

Back