awesome website!

• Thread starter little qualy master
  • Start date
L

little qualy master

eh guys i found an amazing website today. it is called the Real-Time Hydrometric Data at http://scitech.pyr.ec.gc.ca/waterweb/fullgraph.asp
This website features Watershed information such as Accumulated precipitation, Discharge, Water temperature, Primary water level and Air temperature. It features such rivers as the Vedder, Seymour, Capilano, Cowichan, Heber and plenty of other popular rivers. It is a usefull site and will save you a call to the local tackle shop for river conditions or a drive to the river for a first hand look. Well anyways check it out and good luck fishing guys.

the don-won of fly fishing

Wow, thats great! Have you shared this vital information with your friends at fish B.C. From the looks of things from your current post on that site, you have nothing but derrogitory rude comments to make about the remainder of us on this site. So Ryan, my suggestions to you would be to discontinue your little two faced snarky attitude and quit insulting the wealth of knowledge on this board. As a young newbie fisherman, any knowledge is gold, so in short GROW UP.

Wow, thats great! Have you shared this vital information with your friends at fish B.C. From the looks of things from your current post on that site, you have nothing but derrogitory rude comments to make about the remainder of us on this site. So Ryan, my suggestions to you would be to discontinue your little two faced snarky attitude and quit insulting the wealth of knowledge on this board. As a young newbie fisherman, any knowledge is gold, so in short GROW UP.

eh mad dog the whole reason why this started was because i was asking for info on steelies and roe bags left some insulting comment about how i`m a newbie. i was just giving him a taste of his own medicine. all i was trying to say was that i came to this site for info, which i have received some quality knowledge, but mostly just people with cheeky remarks.sorry if i`ve offended anyone but this is a FISHING CHATROOM and whats the point of replying to my posts with an insult. i dont mind your opinions but don`t talk trash.
and about fish bc all i ment was there chatroom seemed more informative because there`s more members at that site.

Your Friend,
R.Carpenter

eh mad dog the whole reason why this started was because i was asking for info on steelies and roe bags left some insulting comment about how i`m a newbie. i was just giving him a taste of his own medicine. all i was trying to say was that i came to this site for info, which i have received some quality knowledge, but mostly just people with cheeky remarks.sorry if i`ve offended anyone but this is a FISHING CHATROOM and whats the point of replying to my posts with an insult. i dont mind your opinions but don`t talk trash.
and about fish bc all i ment was there chatroom seemed more informative because there`s more members at that site.

Your Friend,
R.Carpenter

Your Friend,
R.Carpenter

Your Friend,
R.Carpenter

Ryan, there is actually quite a lot of informative information on this site, you will quickly get used to Mr. Bag's comments and soon come to enjoy them. Good luck on the LQ!

Ryan, there is actually quite a lot of informative information on this site, you will quickly get used to Mr. Bag's comments and soon come to enjoy them. Good luck on the LQ!

Ah Lil Q" Dont get yer diapers in a knot. I just think you should ease up a notch on the insults and take some of these post with a fresh breath of lil qualicum air. I've stomped those same banks as a kid searching for cutties with a fly rod, good times lots of fun. But as far as steelies go, at this day and age you may see the odd sum run but leave the odd winter that may sneak up alone. Let the system build back up. Take out the mapbook and drive up to the stamp or gold river. Tsable river has the odd run of winters in late january. good luck.

Ah Lil Q" Dont get yer diapers in a knot. I just think you should ease up a notch on the insults and take some of these post with a fresh breath of lil qualicum air. I've stomped those same banks as a kid searching for cutties with a fly rod, good times lots of fun. But as far as steelies go, at this day and age you may see the odd sum run but leave the odd winter that may sneak up alone. Let the system build back up. Take out the mapbook and drive up to the stamp or gold river. Tsable river has the odd run of winters in late january. good luck.

Hey Maddog, check the regs, I think the Tsable has been posted on the E.C.V.I. streams endangered list. As for the little Q, I stomped those same banks and do miss the larger than avg. hatches it used to produce. cheers-the dirtdog

Hey Maddog, check the regs, I think the Tsable has been posted on the E.C.V.I. streams endangered list. As for the little Q, I stomped those same banks and do miss the larger than avg. hatches it used to produce. cheers-the dirtdog

Back