any good lakes

I

Ifish2

Hello all, I was wondering if any one could recomend a good trophy lake worth visiting in the B.C. interior.

Ifish2

Where do you live?

Please understand-the BC Interior is a vast place consisting of huge mountain ranges, vasting rolling grasslands, immense forests and hills almost beyond number.

Lakes with trophy fish are common in many places-try to be a bit more specific as to dates/locales and maybe somebody can help you out.

that's why there's a warranty!

Where do you live?

Please understand-the BC Interior is a vast place consisting of huge mountain ranges, vasting rolling grasslands, immense forests and hills almost beyond number.

Lakes with trophy fish are common in many places-try to be a bit more specific as to dates/locales and maybe somebody can help you out.

Where do you live?

Im planning to go up to kamloops/merritt area at the end of may

Ifish2

Ifish2

Ifish2

Ifish 2, I think the saying "Too many lakes too little time" applies here cause there are literally hundreds of trophy lakes between Merrit and Kamploops. I consider a trophy lake with Rainbows over 5 pounds, so if I may suggest you check out a magazine called "BC Fishing - Freshwater Directory & Atlas". This magazine will inform you specific locations of lakes, road accessibility, weight(kg) and types of fish, etc. I have often fished the following lakes and had my fair share of trophies; Roche, Tunkwa, Bonaparte, Logan, Nicola, Lundbom, Lac Le Jeune. If your willing to shell out a bit of cash you can try the Douglas Lake Ranch, they charge around $75.00 to fish their private lakes but I tell you it was none stop action fishing for trophy sized Rainbows. Anyway, you chose one of the best months (May) to go fishing so I'm sure you'll catch some trophies.

Ifish 2, I think the saying "Too many lakes too little time" applies here cause there are literally hundreds of trophy lakes between Merrit and Kamploops. I consider a trophy lake with Rainbows over 5 pounds, so if I may suggest you check out a magazine called "BC Fishing - Freshwater Directory & Atlas". This magazine will inform you specific locations of lakes, road accessibility, weight(kg) and types of fish, etc. I have often fished the following lakes and had my fair share of trophies; Roche, Tunkwa, Bonaparte, Logan, Nicola, Lundbom, Lac Le Jeune. If your willing to shell out a bit of cash you can try the Douglas Lake Ranch, they charge around $75.00 to fish their private lakes but I tell you it was none stop action fishing for trophy sized Rainbows. Anyway, you chose one of the best months (May) to go fishing so I'm sure you'll catch some trophies.

Thank you steelrainbow for your help i think im going to try that douglas lake ranch

Ifish2

Thank you steelrainbow for your help i think im going to try that douglas lake ranch

Ifish2

Ifish2

Back