any good fishing place at this time of the yr?

K

kochi

hi, whoever have read this..my english is not very good. also i m a newbie to fishing..started about 8 months ago...vedder river is the only place i know for now.
i m willing to know more places to fishing..
hoping to hear some good news from you.thank you very much!!!

i m a fishing newbie who seeking HELP!

Hey Kochi,

May I suggest you check-out a magazine called BC FISHING Freshwater Directory and Atlas. This magazine will provide you with locations, directions, types of fish, restrictions, etc. Another resource is the Fishing Line provided by Berry' Bait and Tackle, dial 604-299-9000 ext. 3474.

Fish most of the lakes right now for rainbows, cutthroat, etc. and for Red Spring Salmon try the Fraser River. The Vedder River is now closed for the entire month of June and will re-open on July 1st. Hope this info. helps.

Edited by - Steelrainbow on 06/05/2003 02:29:42

Hey Kochi,

May I suggest you check-out a magazine called BC FISHING Freshwater Directory and Atlas. This magazine will provide you with locations, directions, types of fish, restrictions, etc. Another resource is the Fishing Line provided by Berry' Bait and Tackle, dial 604-299-9000 ext. 3474.

Fish most of the lakes right now for rainbows, cutthroat, etc. and for Red Spring Salmon try the Fraser River. The Vedder River is now closed for the entire month of June and will re-open on July 1st. Hope this info. helps.

Hey Kochi,

THANK YOU steelrainbow...thanks for all those info

Back