Anticipation's HIGH!!!!

Hey Dirtdog,do you remember the cable that ran over too the island?Big neal used too go over and pound on em at the island slick!

Hey Dirtdog,do you remember the cable that ran over too the island?Big neal used too go over and pound on em at the island slick!

Ya do I ever, managed to get over on some of that higher water and do some serious swakkin... Poor thing was by the time we came up with a pully one of murph's boys took it down. I guess that's what the toon's are for. Soon enough!!!!!<")))><-the dirtdog

Ya do I ever, managed to get over on some of that higher water and do some serious swakkin... Poor thing was by the time we came up with a pully one of murph's boys took it down. I guess that's what the toon's are for. Soon enough!!!!!<")))><-the dirtdog

Dirtdog your anticipation was correct..I just talked to a bud,lets hope the river stays in shape.
They are here boys..lets have some fun..

Have vice will travel
Dougfish
GEORGE SWIFT LIVER

Dirtdog your anticipation was correct..I just talked to a bud,lets hope the river stays in shape.

Have vice will travel
Dougfish
GEORGE SWIFT LIVER

Have vice will travel
Dougfish
GEORGE SWIFT LIVER

Have vice will travel
Dougfish
GEORGE SWIFT LIVER

I remember one morning we were on the airport side and a couple guys came up to the top of the island.Then they ended bouncing around on the rocks in the tail of the falls pool.We thought they were on glue or cheap drugs or somthing.It took a while till relized they were in dry suits.It sure looked like fun..Same place one morn the Natural notices a small flame spin and glo with mylar wings in my box and asked if he could put it on,sure I say.He's using 6lb angler line for leader..1st cast of the morning he's into a big wild buck about 16 or so.It took a while to land on that great leader material.When the fish came in close to the rocks I'm watching it rub its snout on the rocks trying to shake the hook.Nice fish.Smoke break,ya gotta let the pool rest a bit,right.Sounds good anyhow..He takes the next cast,ya you know it,another one about the same size,but this one comes to the surface right below us,then burns right across the whole pool either on the surface or just below it .You could see every twist and turn it took on that run.Cool.He got that one in to on the same great leader..Boy ya gotta wonder about that guy somtimes.lol

Have vice will travel
Dougfish
GEORGE SWIFT LIVER

I remember one morning we were on the airport side and a couple guys came up to the top of the island.Then they ended bouncing around on the rocks in the tail of the falls pool.We thought they were on glue or cheap drugs or somthing.It took a while till relized they were in dry suits.It sure looked like fun..Same place one morn the Natural notices a small flame spin and glo with mylar wings in my box and asked if he could put it on,sure I say.He's using 6lb angler line for leader..1st cast of the morning he's into a big wild buck about 16 or so.It took a while to land on that great leader material.When the fish came in close to the rocks I'm watching it rub its snout on the rocks trying to shake the hook.Nice fish.Smoke break,ya gotta let the pool rest a bit,right.Sounds good anyhow..He takes the next cast,ya you know it,another one about the same size,but this one comes to the surface right below us,then burns right across the whole pool either on the surface or just below it .You could see every twist and turn it took on that run.Cool.He got that one in to on the same great leader..Boy ya gotta wonder about that guy somtimes.lol

Have vice will travel
Dougfish
GEORGE SWIFT LIVER

Have vice will travel
Dougfish
GEORGE SWIFT LIVER

Have vice will travel
Dougfish
GEORGE SWIFT LIVER

Ya I am up at this ungoddly hour hoping for a day full of chrome.. I hear Adam and the boys are swakkin down low...giddy up.. Let you know how she goes.<")))><the dirtdog

Ya I am up at this ungoddly hour hoping for a day full of chrome.. I hear Adam and the boys are swakkin down low...giddy up.. Let you know how she goes.<")))><the dirtdog

Back