Anticipation's HIGH!!!!

You got me kinda worried there Mascis. The name is Darren, I guess you will have to tell me yours now.....dirtdog

dirtdog67 I thought we settled all this crap in the last thread? Get off it man and get on with fishing.

Edited by - Oliver on 01/07/2004 08:09:17

dirtdog67 I thought we settled all this crap in the last thread? Get off it man and get on with fishing.

Hey Oliver, I started this thread for the full purpose of "getting off it". Seems to me there is no positive feed coming from your posts. It's not my problem that the beeks follow everything posted. One thing I will say is the steelheadman has got mucho grande balls for sticking through all the slammin he's been takin. Gotta give it to the kid.. As for fishing I will be all over it once the foot and half has somewhat drained into the flow.<")))><the dirtdog

Hey Oliver, I started this thread for the full purpose of "getting off it". Seems to me there is no positive feed coming from your posts. It's not my problem that the beeks follow everything posted. One thing I will say is the steelheadman has got mucho grande balls for sticking through all the slammin he's been takin. Gotta give it to the kid.. As for fishing I will be all over it once the foot and half has somewhat drained into the flow.<")))><the dirtdog

The reason i'm asking is because I don't think you know Kevin. I spoke with him and he doesn't know you and as well he has not been fishing with any mainlanders. As for taboo guiding, I don't know what you mean but I hope you are not trying to be insulting.

Cheers

The reason i'm asking is because I don't think you know Kevin. I spoke with him and he doesn't know you and as well he has not been fishing with any mainlanders. As for taboo guiding, I don't know what you mean but I hope you are not trying to be insulting.

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

No insults being implied, may be a different guy. Who know's!!!!
As for taboo guiding, it's a guy making cash on the side.<")))><-the dirtdog

Well the reason I thought it was the same guy is because the Kevin I know did just move to town.

Well the reason I thought it was the same guy is because the Kevin I know did just move to town.

Back