Another reason not to use Master Lock junk to secure your trailers

Wow.... thanks for sharing

lets face it, locks keep honest people out. not thieves! or targeted hits

No such thing as locks keeping honest people out. Not sure where this misguided statement ever originated, but it will never make any sense. Any person who is contemplating stealing another person's property - whether that property is guarded by a lock or not, is not honest by any stretch of the imagination.

No such thing as locks keeping honest people out. Not sure where this misguided statement ever originated, but it will never make any sense. Any person who is contemplating stealing another person's property - whether that property is guarded by a lock or not, is not honest by any stretch of the imagination.
It's just a statement, better yet a saying. For Pete's sake. ;)

Here is a site with a bunch of videos on all types of locks that we use for trailers and how easy they are to get past.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp1orOGJwZvjLAvckyxC4Nw

BosnianBill is what got me into the lock picking hobby. I even sent him an old lock from the 1940's I found quite a few months back, but he has yet to make a video with it.

Another good lock picking YT channel is the Lock picking Lawyer. Technically a better lock picker then Bill, but his monotone voice and dry - almost robotic delivery of his videos are nowhere as engaging as Bill's videos.

Back