'94 SeaSport Pilot 27' diesel For Sale

S

SeaSport27

Diesel, fully loaded ie- new 2007 Volvo duo prop leg, Honda 2004 15hp kicker, on demand hotwater, radar, new (2006) Furuno plotter, radar etc. see www.Box123.com
Thanks for looking

Thanks guys, I love this boat but want to go a couple feet bigger. The kids are wanting to bring their girl/boy friends and I can see needing a little more room. (ps- I'm going to be looking for a Commander 30 when the SeaSport sells.)

Also, what do you folks think of the web site I built up in 2 days? ( www.Box123.com ) I just saw I'm listed #2 on page 1 of Google for the inquiry "SeaSport Pilot for sale". Lot's of folks from all over the world finding the site.

Hi guys. Just to let anyone who may be interested know- I've dropped the price on my SeaSport Pilot $9k. down to $109k. This makes it the second cheapest pilot on Yachtworld.
Full info. at www.Box123.com
Thanks

This will be the last time I'll post on my SeaSport Pilot for sale, I'll leave the rest up to the broker.

Just in case any of you folks know any anyone that may be interested, I've just dropped the price on my '94 SeaSport Pilot diesel, full load and immaculate to $99,800.cdn This makes her the cheapest SeaSport Pilot on Yachtworld and well worth looking at.

Thanks for allowing me to post. Vessel can be seen here - www.Box123.com

OK folks, this is absolutely going to be the last time I'll drop the price of my fully loaded and immaculate '94 SeaSport Pilot. I've bought another boat and have priced the SeaSport at $89,900.cdn which is the lowest diesel SeaSport Pilot on Yachtworld. It's got the 200hp Volvo TAMD41 diesel, a brand new 3 yr. warrantee $12k. duo prop stern drive, outside controls, on demand hot water, Webasto diesel furnace, Furuno radar and gps plotter, weather station, new Zodiac 8' inflatable, 15hp Honda kicker with hydraulic lift and steering, all original manuals etc. etc. Full specs and pictures can be seen at www.Box123.com Feel free to contact me and make an offer. Thanks

As an added bonus, I'll include a $1000. gift certificate at the fishing / boating supply store of your choice. :)

As an added bonus, I'll include a $1000. gift certificate at the fishing / boating supply store of your choice. :)

Back