[4] half & half new/used Shimano Technium rods - 4 SALE

D

DHA

Yep - [4] half & half new/used Shimano Technium rods

They consist of four new butt sections and four used tip sections. Fully functional.
Stainless guides, TNC-M1065MHC-2 10'6" 15 to 30 lbs test, 4 to 6 oz lure. power medium heavy, action slow

Rods are $60.each or all four for $200.

WP_000801.jpg

DHA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another smokin deal!!!!

Robert, I will take 2 to join the 4 I already have and LOVE! PM sent.

SS

Interested but need to know where your located to know if there is anyway to get them? Thanks

Deals are pending, I will inform soon. I am in Nanaimo or Parksville.

DHA.

All rods sold for $50 each

Thanks (2)Burnsy22 & (2)Stryper Sniper

It turns out that I have one more that I will let go for $50

DHA.

Hey Robert, thanks! When will you be at the Parksville store on Monday, I'll come by to pick them up.

SS

LOL, I am never there on Mondays...Tuesday it will have to be, or any other day of the week up to Saturday.

Thanks again.
R.

Ps...deal pending on the last one. Let you know.

Congrats to the guys who got those rods! Wish mine would sell...lol.

Tues. works for me, I'll give you a call at the store first so I don't drive up from Comox for nada.

SS

Slipped by PN&T this morning and picked up a couple of shimano techniums from Robert. Sweet, thanks a whole
bunch Rob for a skookum deal!

SS

Slipped by PN&T this morning and picked up a couple of shimano techniums from Robert. Sweet, thanks a whole
bunch Rob for a skookum deal!

SS

You must have snuck in and out when I zipped down the street for a coffee :p ......I was waiting to "bonk" anyone who walked out with Techniums as I was too slow on the draw to see this post. ;)

Great deal....I tried the Tech's last year for the first time with a buddy and may just get rid of my Fenwicks or slide them into the "backup" or "stacking" role.

You must have snuck in and out when I zipped down the street for a coffee :p ......I was waiting to "bonk" anyone who walked out with Techniums as I was too slow on the draw to see this post. ;)

Great deal....I tried the Tech's last year for the first time with a buddy and may just get rid of my Fenwicks or slide them into the "backup" or "stacking" role.

I think I have six or seven of the Techniums now. I may be listing a Sage 11' Mooching rod in the next few days. I only used the rod on 2 trips. Rob had a look at the rod today and suggested $450 would be a good buy....... A hell of a lot less than I paid for it...... Guess I will make up my mine in the next couple of days if I do, I hate selling
stuff but what do you do with it after awhile.

SS

Hey SS does that mean we have to put more rod holders or stack a lot on SpringFever this season?

Bring back a couple of smoked Yellow Fin collars from Mexico and one of those Techniums stays on the Spring Fever..............

SS

Sounds like a deal but if you think we get wind on the west coast-you ain't seen nothing like the East Cape in winter. We haven't turned a prop in 6 days. Sunny though and 75 degrees-and the Cuba libre's are excellent!!

Back