23' Hourston Glascraft for sale

Last Chance

Admin
Staff member
I have purchased a larger boat for my guiding business, so I have the following for sale:

1972 Hourston Glascraft.

- Complete Paint Job Fall 2005
- Hull Anti-fouled Spring 2007
- 2002 Yamaha F225 Four Stroke Power
- 2005 Yamaha 9.9 Power Tilt Kicker
- Dual Station Hydraulic Steering
- Scotty Downriggers on Swivel Mounts
- 2x750 Rule Pumps
- 1 x Rule 4000 GPH Pump
- Dual Batteries (New 2007)
- Stainless Radar Arch with Rod Holders
- Custom Aluminum Pod with Grid
- New 360 Litre Inspected Fuel Tank
- Sure Flow Wash down Pump
- Jabsco Marine Head
- New Cabinets/Benches (2006)
- Canvas Rear Cabin Enclosure
- Webesto Diesel Cabin Heat with T-Stat
- Yamaha Fuel Management System
- LED Marker Lights
- Morse Docking Lights
- Complete Re-Wire Fall 2005
- King Starboard Cockpit Liners
- Bennet Trim Tabs (New pump 2006)
- New Cabin Upholstery (2006)
- Custom Interior/Deck layout for guiding
- New linkage cables (2007)
- 500 Litre Insulated Half-Tote Fish Box
- Standard Horizon Radio
- New Breaker Panel (Fall 2005)

Comes with pretty much everything on it EXCEPT the Ray Marine electronics package, and lifejackets.

2005 EZ-Loader galvanized trailer with surge brakes.
2005 Full Hull Survey @ $36,000 before Trailer and Cabin Upgrades.
2006 Transport Canada Certified and inspected for one operator/5 Passengers. This boat is a turn-key charter boat!

$31,500

Boat can be viewed at Port Renfrew Marina untill the end of Sept..

You can call Kelly at (250)858-8457, or at (250)381-8222. I will be fishing in it this weekend, so it may take me a while to call you back.

quote:Originally posted by C.S.

I'm looking for a new rig in this size for the family.....
Whats the hours on the main?
Whats the fuel burn like?
Got more pics of the inside,sleeper and such.Is there a galley pak?

Thanks Chris

The motor his 520 hours on it, maintained by Bob at SG. The fuel burn is 40 litres an hour at cruise (25MPH), and she burns 50LPH at 30 mph, which is where I like it. Full bore is 40 MPH, but loaded down with gear, fuel, and a cabin full of big lumps, I get 38 MPH, plenty fast for our coast.. The sleeper is unfinished, I took what was left of the upholstry out in there so it wouldn't get moldy with fishing gear. The head is brand new and fully functional. The galley pack was crappy when I bought the boat, I removed it. It is strictly seats and cupboards (LOTS of storage, you wife would be hard pressed to over do it).

I guess a couple grand would make a nice plush sleeper out of it, I know a few wicket upholstry people.

Email me at info@lastchancefishingadventures, that way I'll have your address to send you some pics, or if you are in Port Renfrew for the next month, I'll take you for a ride. A cocktail cruiser it is not, it may not quite be a floating camper, but it sure is a mean fishing machine. Very safe and stable too, but if your wife has been looking at Sea Rays and Bayliners, she won't like this. But there is room on the deck for 4 lawnchairs, and the kids CAN NOT fall out (Sides are over 3 feet tall)

Actually, here are some pics:

Courtesy of Wolf:

fishingJan282007002.jpg

At the dock (Comes with the fish box)

PICT0008.jpg

One shot of the port side cabin:

PICT0014.jpg

Shot from the back:

PICT0011.jpg

Bigger shot from the back:

PICT0010.jpg

I'm only gettin rid of her because I bought a bigger one (A Hourston 26). If I don't have it sold by December, it will not be up untill the end of next guide season, as I will not have time to rig up my newer (newer to me) boat.

I wish I had the money, it is a nice boat, seen it up close. Bet that u have pulled up a ton of fish in that vessel!

quote:Originally posted by Merrittboy

I wish I had the money, it is a nice boat, seen it up close. Bet that u have pulled up a ton of fish in that vessel!

It probably appears on a "Wanted, dead or alive" poster at the local fishies post office :) . It's really a charter guide special, not too many family ameninities.

I sure can't wait untill the replacement rig arrices, I can't wait to sink my power tools into it!

Did you buy the 26 footer from Shelter Island Marina

Hello Last Chance! Do you have a unbooked day forth comming as I would like to have a serious look at your boat. E-mail me at stratfords@shaw.ca Cheers Fah Cups.

Called you tues am last Chance will see ya Sat am for a test burn.
Cheers Fah Cups

Back