2018 Oak Bay Marine Group Juan De Fuca Fishing Tournament

Discussion in 'Saltwater Fishing Forum' started by profisher, Dec 28, 2017.

1. profisher

profisher Well-Known Member

The tournament website has been updated for the 2018 event which will be held on Saturday August 11th and Sunday August 12th. There are a couple of small tweaks/typos yet to fix on the website but for the most part it is now up to date. There is also some new content. Check out all the details at: www.jdfderby.ca

2. profisher

I would like to welcome some new sponsors to this years event. Anchor Marine, Bass Pro, Mustang Survival and Yum Yum baits have committed to helping us this year and the organizers would like to welcome them aboard! This event continues to build each year with generous support and great prizes and all for a great cause.

Waterwolf2230 likes this.
  3. profisher

I made my way around to all the ticket retail outlets this week and they all now have a supply of tournament tickets. They can also be bought online through the website.

4. profisher

We have a new sponsor deal program just getting under way. We have a new page on the tournament website called "Sponsor Special Deals" and is found in the sponsor drop down tab. I have asked our many tournament sponsors to offer our 2018 ticket holders discounts on their products or services. The sponsors simply create their own ads with the size of the ad dependent on the level of their support to the tournament. Sponsors may change their offer up to 4 times per year to promote discounts on seasonal products and services. Sponsors will capture the business of the 500 ticket holders and the ticket holders will be easily able to recover their tournament ticket price with the savings. Our 1st ad has been added to the new page and it should populate in the coming weeks as we receive more ads. Check it out here: http://jdfderby.ca/sponsors-deals/