2016 Masters Coverage

wishiniwasfishin1

I am at work trying to find a decent free streaming internet radio link. I seem to go through this every year but just wondering if anyone has found a live feed? I have tried the Masters.com one - doesn't work for me and team 1040 not on, BBC not working...uggh. Anyone?

The telus optik thing above worked for me. Set it up thru my TV this morning and I'm live streaming thru the laptop now.

get the tune-in radio app, theres a masters feed on there, a quick search and they have live coverage starting at 11am..
there might be another stream on there if you poke around

Thanks guys i am a bit of a Luddite with the technology. Love how the Masters only has a couple commercials an hour on CBS. Rory and Jordan... should be a good weekend!

Not so much for Rory today, he'd been hitting it well Thu and Fri but out of position all day today. Slow playing, plodding Spieth's boring golf is getting it done again. Lots of quality within striking distance Sunday - Matsuyama, DJ, Day, Snedeker and possibly even Rory. Should be better scoring weather on Sunday so hopefully someone throws down a low round.

Cheers!

Ukee

Yeah, Jordan with the 3 over finish let a lot of guys back into it. Most exciting of which is Bernhard. I hope he can become the oldest major winner by 10 years tomorrow...

Back