2015 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Hey Felix,
Great report, gonna be up 22nd of Jun for a week at Seabeam, give us a waive or hollar if you see us flying by to the bank.
Looking forward to doing more ground fishing this time but would like to catch a few screaming ho's for sure.
You got the big boat out yet ?
Report on Bud ! Thanks !

Hey Felix,
Great report, gonna be up 22nd of Jun for a week at Seabeam, give us a waive or hollar if you see us flying by to the bank.
Looking forward to doing more ground fishing this time but would like to catch a few screaming ho's for sure.
You got the big boat out yet ?
Report on Bud ! Thanks !

Will be up there on those dates Clint . pretty busy time of the year for me starting then ,
will do my best ta catch ya at some point ,
was playin with the tinny for the last time....
the Striper is headin over next week , Reeltime and i are headin over to do some work and real fishin :)
hopin ta bring back a decent bank report ,perhaps some red meat for the canners on the way up through china creek,
see what happens , she blew pretty good out there all this past week ,

cant wait

fd

FYI the gillnet opening that happened yesterday produced a very good catch of sockeye for this time of the year and these are traveling fish entering the canal not schooled up.The seine testing also on Monday and Tuesday showed the best numbers for this time period over the last 10 years. Pretty good indicators of a potential large run.

Fishing was slow for us today only 2 to the boat biggest 12lbs. Sea beam dock looks pretty full. Will give it a shot tomorrow and hope to find a few more.

Will be up there on those dates Clint . pretty busy time of the year for me starting then ,
will do my best ta catch ya at some point ,
was playin with the tinny for the last time....
the Striper is headin over next week , Reeltime and i are headin over to do some work and real fishin :)
hopin ta bring back a decent bank report ,perhaps some red meat for the canners on the way up through china creek,
see what happens , she blew pretty good out there all this past week ,

cant wait

fd

Great to hear but might be in my buddies Striper "Just Cuz" because Sir-Vivor II is still under the weather !

s-vII

Was out Saturday fished the bamfeild wall early (natta) decided to try out king edward picked up two near the south point one 16 one 14 Lb...then fished diplock on the way home and picked up two 10-11 lb springs and a few shakers ...

Was using green uv teaser heads and anchovies mostly fishing 80-120 ft.

Maybe see YA Friday through Monday Felix ........ I hope to get out for Halli off shore while there good luck to you, what Chanel will you be on . Hoping springs are showing up soon in betters numbers .

Good luck all
HT

We fished for 3 days landed 8 springs a couple at 16lbs and the rest 8-12lbs. Caught some sockeye in the inlet seem to be lots of fish was the first time I tried that fishery. Most of the Chinook we landed were on the wall at 74feet on anchovy

was out fri-mon last weekend fishing was slow on inside few springs and coho --- headed out to big bank and got easy limits - anchored on hali spot and did awesome as well

Back