2013 Vancouver, Howe Sound and Sunshine Coast Fishing Reports Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howe Sound reportedly kicked out a couple of nice fish today on the slack

Had three good hits Saturday a.m. off West Vancouver but only one stuck. 10lb red spring on a Flaming Hans Kingfisher right on bottom.

Looks like it is going to be a great day tomorrow ... any local reports from the week?

Feb 8th 16lb white.jpg 16# White Spring
On Green Flasher and small Anchovie 130ft
Mist another on "BFM" 4" Watermelon spoon. Great day on the water!! Goin out again tomorrow

Nice catch! I'll bet out in that area tomorrow somewhere in the QA-Bowen-West Van triangle. I'll be out there again on Sunday too, but maybe a little further north. Good luck!

Never mind Vancouver....go to the other side....Porlier all the way to the Grande....guaranteed action!!!

Yep spend your time Howe Sound area, Im fishin further up the coast. Nice seeing so much bait on the coast.
Herring spawn is soon!

Never mind Vancouver....go to the other side....Porlier all the way to the Grande....guaranteed action!!!

Tough to hear given that I lost the battle and we are taking the ferry vs. boat (right thru Porlier) to Saltspring this weekend.

Was slower yesterday...but know 2 guys fishing Porlier to Thrasher today....

Got a 28lb marble spring in 130ft right on bottom, Took the anchovie again with the green/yellow flash tape on a chrome teaser and green flasher.
Was full of baby shiners and 4" herring. Feb 10th 28lber.jpg Also got video of half the fight... Will post later

looks like them downriggers work then and maybe golden.....lol

its been quite on 88a not heard much howe sound
unless the guides have been hitting the island side
and not picking them up????

Fished Grace, 3rd Marker, Waterfall, Tunstall to Roger Curtis...Nada. Only boat at 3 of the locations...fished each one hard...no love from Chinookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back