2013 Chumfest

Degree of Freedom

Ok...the tuna shootout is over, time to get a thread going for the dogfest.
I'll be there with a couple other members Friday morning through Sunday. Looking forward to it.

I love Dogs. All the rumours from the powers that be are that the chum run is supposed to be a gooder! See you guys there!

A week til the derby and crickets on this thread...
Let the killing begin

Can you buy tickets at Browns Bay if you just show up? What is the latest you can buy tickets and where if not at Brown's Bay? Might have to give this a whirl this year. I always said I wasn't a derby fisherman :(, but entering two of them this year has me realizing it's not all about winning or the money :cool:. I have met so many great folks this year it's insane!!! I think I am getting the whole derby thing now lol :D.

Last edited by a moderator:
The one time I went two years ago, I showed up early Sat and bought tix just before launching the boat. I'm thinking it must still be the same. ...at least I'm hoping so cuz that's what I'm planning on doing again this year.

The one time I went two years ago, I showed up early Sat and bought tix just before launching the boat. I'm thinking it must still be the same. ...at least I'm hoping so cuz that's what I'm planning on doing again this year.

I hope to be able to buy them a day or two before but could be in your place Libbs. Thanks for the info. I'm not situated to stay at the event site so I will be launching elsewhere and running up etc. Still researching the whole thing lol. Maybe the black boat will help me out if I build him a hard top for that slick looking craft of his?

Not much to research Sculpin. Get up there, Kill chum, get drunk. Repeat. I am sure there will be more then one person passed out in a ditch so no need for accommodations,

Been looking forward to this all year..7 years in a row for me..Booked accomodation at Browns Bay, fishing on mourning wood..Cracin brown pop by noon tomorrow.Hope my kidley stone does not move on the weekend, do morphine and beer go well together..

I hope everyone has a blast. The weather looks great. I'm stuck working this weekend. I'll try to get my ***** together for next year. Good luck and most importantly have fun :). I am really looking forward to reading some quality reports from the weekend and I hope DOF's boat smells ok afterwards lol :p:D.

Cheers,
John

Last edited by a moderator:
[So1gUWLHjNs] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So1gUWLHjNs

Back