Pippen

I am skiing up at Whistler and lovin' it.

Big dinner last night at a great restaurant last night and the conversation turned to fishing...........and........skiing/fishing/hiking/boating/mountain biking etc makes life awesome.

I just wanted to say I hope y'all have an awesome 2011.

I have a few "must do's" for the year......fish with Dave (IFL) again......meet Osama to discuss growing a manly beard......fish for tuna.........and wind up the year typing a message like this.

Awesome year of fishing for me......and great times outside doing EVERYTHING..........here's a toast to you guys as this forum is awesome and was a caveat for me meeting a great new friend this year............and meeting holmes.

Here's to all you guys who make this forum awesome.........and holmes......and the Hawks.

Back at ya Pips.
To 2011..... good health, good fishing, good times
2.gif

Happy New years guys and gals........ and holmes :D

Oh yeah and....... Vancouver...... home of the
2.gif
10.gif
1.gif
1.gif
Stanley cup

All the Very Best in 2011 to all forum members. Thanks to the mods and hosts for the great updates, well done. ;) eman

To all of the members that make this a great place to learn new things, make good friends, and share great adventures, all the best in 2011! May your lures always, always catch fish!!

Have a great NEW YEAR!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
All the best to everyone-Hope everyone has a great 2011 season

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
| <°)))>< <°)))><
| <°)))>< <°)))><
|
|
¿ >°)))><

Best Fishes,

Thanks Pippen for that. Good idea for a thread starter.. I think my ideal year would look somewhat kike this: Taking the kids to Disney land or Disney world at some point, rebuild my back deck and re-do the main bathroom getting the house ready to sell, and keeping up a solid training program- hitting the gym and running, maybe obtaining my blue belt in Karate. My dad has just been diagnosed with terminal lung cancer so my biggest wish is that the treatment stops the growth so he can have some more years of fishing and just doing what he likes to do. Finally the 2010 year ended with the birth of my daughter, which has been surreal to say the least. I wouldnt have thought Id be having another one at 41! Love it.

Life has its ups and downs but the bottom line is that we have to do what we love, live every day to its fullest because no one knows what tomorrow may bring. Cheers all!

Happy New Year everyone! Hope to meet some of the members this year and make some new diehard fishing partners!

Happy New year to all !! Lots of Fish lots of fun and a minimum of hassles. ( I gotta meet holmes too , that guy cracks me up!)

beemer

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all too.

And if you see a member on the water say "HI" always like to see new people still want to meet fishfly (for my .25) LOL and like to meet holmes as well maybe when the nuks play the hawks again we could meeet for a bevie LOL LOL

Wolf

hehe - I ain't much of a teacher...

Yep, best to all, got a few of ya I'd like to have a beer with this year for sure. Hopefully there is another actual SFBC event to bring all together!!

Off to McKay Bay Lodge tonight for the last of the holiday dinners. Will punch YEAH BUDDY in the crotch for all!!

Where do you live holmes????

Wolf

Wolfie, Im always in for a bevie and a hackey game! But nothing is better then destroying the S*it Hawks!

-Steve

Well then.... do I smell another pub night on the 4th.
We could watch the Hacks get dismantled and make fun of holmes with him not there...........at the same time??
2.gif

HHMMM smells like a get together.......that would be great to bad holmesly!!!!!!!!!! where they tourney?

Back