2010 Fraser River chum salmon closures

Chilliwack River chum salmon retention closure started on

http://www-ops2.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/x..._notice&lang=en&DOC_ID=128553&ID=recreational

Fraser River chum salmon retention closure started on October 22nd.

http://www-ops2.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/x..._notice&lang=en&DOC_ID=128673&ID=recreational

Stave River, Harrison River, Nicomen Slough chum salmon retention closure starts tomorrow (October 25th).

http://www-ops2.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/x..._notice&lang=en&DOC_ID=128730&ID=recreational

Rodney Hsu, Fishing with Rod, My blog, My YouTube channel, My Facebook page

kinda makes you wonder what happened to them

they actually do very nicelly in a smoker and when they are shiny ones the meat is top quality

What actually happened was the native netting for chum roe that went on everyday. The males get thrown back and the females are stripped of eggs then get thrown back.Harrison confluence with the fraser and the mainstem all the way to the Port Mann constant drift netting . Not too mention the commercial white chum fisheries that happened as well. If we only knew how many Thompson, Bridge and Chilcotin steelhead were killed in these fisheries.

The flood was the smallest of the problems!!. Rodney is still new to these fisheries. Shame when people speak and have ZERO time or first hand experience on these fisheries. I am sure that any other people who guide or have EXPERIENCE in the Fraser and Harrison will say the same things that I am.:(:(

The great hode

Please stop posting about facts that you know nothing or have no experience on. Your website has done MORE than enough damage to small fragile streams in the lower mainland.

The great hode

quote:Originally posted by Truth

What actually happened was the native netting for chum roe that went on everyday. The males get thrown back and the females are stripped of eggs then get thrown back.Harrison confluence with the fraser and the mainstem all the way to the Port Mann constant drift netting . Not too mention the commercial white chum fisheries that happened as well. If we only knew how many Thompson, Bridge and Chilcotin steelhead were killed in these fisheries.

The flood was the smallest of the problems!!. Rodney is still new to these fisheries. Shame when people speak and have ZERO time or first hand experience on these fisheries. I am sure that any other people who guide or have EXPERIENCE in the Fraser and Harrison will say the same things that I am.:(:(

The great hode

If your so educated on the topic why would you reply like a tool to someone giving their opinion.

So Rod id like to know why the heck you think i should pay to see STUFF on your site when it should be offered for free like most of the sites on here about fishing

i just dont understand why some one should have to pay to see things on a persons forum i mean like id be freakin proud to post a video and let people watch of me catching a fish but thers no way in hell im gonna pay to watch some one else do it along with the fact his site is so polluted with advertising its a freaking nightmare to navigate and when you actually get some where you find out you have to pay to see it
Stupid to me

Back