19ft welded aluminum cuddy

I

idrinklucky

I have a crestliner 196 walkaround cuddy for sale.
It has two cannon electric downriggers,vhf,ff,stereo,brand new canvas,with clear dropdown,and is powered by a clean 120 johnson.
Everything on the boat works,and is in great shape,I bought a bigger boat so this one must go!Crestliners are well built boats and have been around for quite a while.This is a great fishing machine and you will not be disapointed.I should also mention that it is welded aluminum,not fiberglass.and the package is a 1992.asking $16,500
Will e-mail pictures if anyone is interested.I am in Nanaimo.

newboat021.jpg

quote:Originally posted by idrinklucky

I have a crestliner 196 walkaround cuddy for sale.
It has two cannon electric downriggers,vhf,ff,stereo,brand new canvas,with clear dropdown,and is powered by a clean 120 johnson.
Everything on the boat works,and is in great shape,I bought a bigger boat so this one must go!Crestliners are well built boats and have been around for quite a while.This is a great fishing machine and you will not be disapointed.I should also mention that it is welded aluminum,not fiberglass.and the package is a 1992.asking $16,500
Will e-mail pictures if anyone is interested.I am in Nanaimo.

Hi,
We are from Eastern Canada. There are no aluminum boats in our part of the world, but it our product of choice.
Does your boat have a sleep cabin and head?

Bye

Yes it has a cuddy,the whole boat is in great shape and there are no major defects.250-722-3379 if interested

Back