15 Foot Boston Whaler Sport

beemer

15 Foot Boston Whaler Sport. New 40HP Yamaha motor with only 45 hours, newly upholstered seat and has center console and electric tilt. Comes with one new down rigger, new depth sounder, stereo and life jackets and cover Trailer as new. $8500. firm

I am helping my neighbor sell this , its in great condition and has been babied.

redkeyconsulting@gmail.com or phone 250.514.3708

FullSizeRender (3).jpg IMG_0919 (2).jpg IMG_0922 (2).jpg IMG_0927 (2).jpg IMG_0943 (2).jpg

Last edited:
That's a great setup. My 13' whaler was my favorite boat, go anywhere and fish 2 riggers right from the helm, for pennies in fuel

Saw this listed back in Feb. Seems the price has gone up? Who makes Surf boats? No info online. Is the hull similar construction to BW?

Oh, ok sorry. I saw Mike_R's post that seemed to indicate it was a Surf, and then your response, so I though it was a "Surf". The hull looks a little different than other 15' BW I've seen (eg two steps in the bow, and splashwell across the full width of transom).

boston-whaler-sport-15-378270 (1).jpg

Interesting that is a 15, my 13' had the exact same configuration. Going by that pic I would actually bet it's a Boston whaler 130.

Oh, ok sorry. I saw Mike_R's post that seemed to indicate it was a Surf, and then your response, so I though it was a "Surf". The hull looks a little different than other 15' BW I've seen (eg two steps in the bow, and splashwell across the full width of transom).

View attachment 33267

Back