10 Krippled K Spoons (Ebay)

$ 81 bid for 10 of them??

Holy crap, time to start selling mine. I could go on a Mexican vacation next year!

Thanks for broadcasting it to the world Owen!!
especially when you know I'm after some

Hey, I had the first bid you ba$tards! ;)

That means whoever gets them now owes me one.

I posted it so who ever wins owes me one......

I bought the first 20 that he had..... :) and still have the highest bid right now. :) :)

These are all he has. Have been in contact with the seller all morning.

I pulled out at $80.00, I did have the high bid at $51.00 for a little while. LOL
Last ones I remember buying, were about $2.89 a piece.

a tip for you ebay'ers .... try out this website http://auctionsniper.com/
you put in auction # and your max bid, then it submits your bid at the last 2 or 3 seconds, whatever you specify. As long as your reserve bid is higher than everyone elses, you win. It avoids bidding up the competition during the auction.
Costs 25cents each or something like that, first 3 free.
Sneaky and effective. :)
Happy sniping.

Wow, $98.00 with 5 days to go!
Dave

We are.:) Do you know how to fish these? For winters around here they are killer around here. Fish after fish... Can't say thats a bad thing.

You better not! cause you know who has first dibs RIGHT:D

Bite me, Gidyup.....

You sent me a message asking me that I quote "I WILL get these, if you could maybe not mention it on here I would appreciate it, I dont want to get into a bidding war.
thanks Tim"

As I recall another PM asking me to sell you mine for $10 a piece. Oh and the fact you told me these were yours. Oh and should I bring up the broken rigger you sold a local SFBC memeber.... Stop the FN bashing dude. I am sick of it.

Dam I even told you I would give you the spoons at what ever price I paid.

Bugger off.

popcorn.gif

Back