$1.50 per liter, $6.75 per Gallon

OldBlackDog

Going to be an expensive summer coming.

Further, the Province wants to raise it higher.

Excellent!!! Think i'll trade my pair of V-6s for a pair of big blocks. No sense wasting it on under power and economy. Might as well make some power with it.

We'll have no choice but to pass the extra cost down to our customers. I just got rid of my 200 2 strokes and replacing them with 2 250 4- strokes. I hope to see a 15 to 20% fuel savings. At 1.50, or more, thats going to add up big time.Still probably 300$ average daily fuel bill though. Only one thing comes to mind... SUCKS HAIRY butt!!!!

Thing is ... what are ya gonna do ?

Stop fishing?

They got us by the balls and they're not stupid, they know it.
Guess instead of WOT I'll start takin'it easy (note to self);)
vic

What annoys me is the fact that where I live all the gas stations in town all charge exactly the same high price. If there is a price increase, they all raise the price on the same day by exactly the same amount. Funny that!!! What happened to fair competition? We are being gouged by these gas stations. I thought that price-fixing was illegal. The way I fight back is to only ever buy gas from them and never anything else. They can keep they convenience products for some other mug to buy.

I'm with you on the price fixing Gallows. And the government is looking into this price fixing thing for...wait for it....CHOCOLATE! I'm not making this up. You have to laugh cause you can't cry!

What everyone fails to notice is there HAVE been inquiries into price fixing, and they have all come back clean. Oil and fuel prices are going up as demand outstrips supply, and we are going to have to learn to live with it. All prices go up and down at the same time because pretty much all of the fuel in the province comes out of one of two refineries.

The Western way of life, driving 3 ton vehicles everywhere is about to change radicly.

It's actually interesting how crude prices have quadrupled since 2001, but gasoline prices have only roughly doubled in the same time frame.

Let's not forget that fuel costs take a much smaller part of our income then they did in the late 80's and 90's.

Sorry but I could Die[xx(] tomorrow so......I'll think I'll burn some fuel today[^][:p] It is a great place to be on the water so enjoy :) money isn't everything

Back