Search results

1. Alpine Marine

Repower my Arima hunter

We have one 2017 Mercury 60hp lease return left, it has under 300 hours on it and factory warranty, for $5999. It would be a great option for you.
  2. Alpine Marine

Durabait....where to buy now?

new stock has arrived!
  3. Alpine Marine

ShockWave S5

We carry the S5 module at Alpine Marine for $1099 and I have personally used the seat out on the water, it is definitely the best value available in suspension seats. The best part of the S5 is that you can bolt any aftermarket seat to it. Shockwave seats are made in Sidney by Professional...
  4. Alpine Marine

Durabait....where to buy now?

We do have some in stock at alpine and will be restocking soon.
  5. Alpine Marine

What happened to wisebuys?

Yes, we are now stocking fishing supplies at Alpine Marine in Langford. We are having a huge sale next saturday from 9-2, make sure to swing by!
  6. Alpine Marine

Lifting Eye Installation Mercury 150

The newer Mercury engines use a lifting eye that bolts onto the flywheel with three bolts, you can likely just use chain to those same bolt holes.
  7. Alpine Marine

outboard wanted

75hp Mercury lease returns for $5700, or the 90hp for $6850, with warranty til June 2018 at Alpine Marine!
  8. Alpine Marine

New engine for DE 176 hardtop

Hi Angry Angler, Not sure where you are on the island, but we would happily match that deal if you want local service in Victoria!
  9. Alpine Marine

2017 Sidney Anglers Salmon Enhancement Derby

Tickets are available at Alpine Marine in Langford.
  10. Alpine Marine

Seawest Boats

They are made at Jenkins Marine in Sooke, try calling their main office number.
  11. Alpine Marine

Vancouver Boat Show 2017

I don't have passes to give out, but come see Alpine Marine in booth 513 on the concourse!
  12. Alpine Marine

RIB Repairs??

call Kyle at Summit Marine
  13. Alpine Marine

WiseBuys colwood forcefully closed?

We have the majority of the product up on display and are ready to serve your needs! http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/New-Tackle-Selection-At-Alpine-Marine-Centre_28611714?preview=insert&new=true&posted
  14. Alpine Marine

Thanks for clarifying for us Profisher, and that is exactly why we are not honoring gift cards. We have some brine to sell through and then will gauge making more depending on the demand. HM, I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Alpine Transmission, and further that that will keep...
  15. Alpine Marine

Unfortunately we aren't going to be honoring gift cards.
  16. Alpine Marine

We are going to bring in bait as well, and yes the SVIAC discounts will apply.
  17. Alpine Marine

Hi everyone, it is unfortunate what happened to the crew at Wise Buys, however your Westshore tackle supply hasn't disappeared. We have purchased their remaining inventory and shelving and will be adding to our store on Millstream Rd to offer similar service. I am not suggesting we will be open...
Back