Search results

1. S

Sand Blasting in the Comox Valley

on the dike rd. turn left a little north of Portuguese Joe's .Good guy reasonably priced
  2. S

Halibut - Public Sick of Whining

Read the article again and i still can't find anything untruthful. Maybe you can't either.. are the bag limits not quite right?
  3. S

Market value is market value. I understand your pie chart you constantly post. Canada is an export Country, what don't you understand about that? There are a lot of smart people on this forum with lots of good information, unfortunately you are not one of them. As for the rest of your post, i...
  4. S

No you are wrong, licences and quota have been bought and sold since the quota system was implemented in 1990. Quota and-or licences are still sold every year and any Canadian citizen can by quota as long as they have a L-tab to park it on. As a matter of fact Jimmy P owns very little quota...
  5. S

Skye's article seems accurate right down to the daily bag limits.Maybe the truth hurts.Looks like she did her research.
  6. S

Yes a large portion is exported , after all we are an export country.But it is to feed the masses.Commercial fishermen are Canadians, there for are rightful owners.Any Canadian citizen can purchase a commercial fishing license.But it is expensive.
  7. S

Halibut Management Toxic to Fish

Check out these links! Very well written articles. http://www.vancouversun.com/life/Mixing+politics+fisheries+management+toxic+fish/6250964/story.html http://www.vancouversun.com/technology/Sports+fishery+poorly+controlled+monitored/6227600/story.html
  8. S

The true recreational fisherman are getting BLINDSIDED

Tides turned. You sport commies are the only ones that have been gifted free access to all your fish for profit. People are starting to understand.
  9. S

Do you not understand. 56% of commerical qouta has been bought and sold within the commerical sector for millions of dollars .Many commerical fisherman have huge loans to pay for there qouta and you just want to step in and take 35% for f all and let them go bankrupt. How would you like it if...
  10. S

Town hall meeting live by phone with NDP Jack Layton re:Halibut allocation

The tides turned . Proven fact 56% comerical qouta has changed hands for money. And 21 years ago the the orignal comerical fisherman was allocated his qouta on past catch history when sport catch history was 2-3%. Now answer this how much have you paid for access to fish you have caught for...
  11. S

Town hall meeting live by phone with NDP Jack Layton re:Halibut allocation

Want want want Your dumber than i thought .Crying ( i want everthing for nothing i am canadian )Try working for it like most canadians have instead of trying to steal it.
  12. S

Im starting to like you ding dong SFAB wasted 7 years acomplished DICK ALL
  13. S

Thank you the guide does keep the fish . Your not throwing it back. And does sell it thats the charter price.Your not giving it to him for free
  14. S

you do it for MONEY thats commerical with free axcess to recreational allication. Canadians with there own boats do it for fun thats called recreational THATS THE DIFFERENCE
  15. S

truth hurts lone pecker sport commerical screwing recreational allication
  16. S

Commercial sports fishers By Al Newton, Comox Valley Echo February 8, 2011 After reading many letters in the local papers about the ongoing halibut allocation issues, I am starting to see what is really happening to this resource. For many years now the quota has been divided...
  17. S

Talk about greed!

hi holmes guess you never folded after all . call it what you want its fishing for profit with free axcess to the resorce. nice . 71% commie 17% F N. 8%SPORT COMMIE 4% recreational .ya i get it holmes and i agree every canadian has a right to fish you can buy a sport licence or a commerical...
Back