Search results

1. Policeman44

$1100.00. 2 Mint Islander MR3 Mooching reels

Used for 1 season Serviced as well Loaded with Dacron and 50lb braid As clean as it gets
  2. Policeman44

2021 Winter Harbour Reports

Hey AH We just did 2 full days of bottom fishing 4 of us. Limited out ! Water sat for us both days off shore. No anchor needed. Smaller swim baits and large herring was all we had Worked equally ! Good luck Was our first time too Oli looked after us We’ll be back for sure
  3. Policeman44

2 Islander -ARMR 2 Reels (Mint)

I am selling both these reels together Absolute mint condition. I bought these from an older fella that didn’t even use them.. I used them once Loaded with 40lb Berkeley Prospec Wanting to get myself an Abel reel $850 for pair My cell is (250) 802-6035 Text only please
  4. Policeman44

2 Trophy Reels $390

Gold reel is 2yrs old Blue one is 1yr old Both serviced by Mike @ Country rod & reels Both have new 40lb test Berkley Pro Spec line ! Nanaimo
  5. Policeman44

2020 Nanaimo Reports

Hey everyone I either set my crab trap too deep when tide was ebbing or someone stole it Out at Jack Point. The float is classic red/white My name is super faded. If you do come across it, please pick it up so the crabs don’t die. And let me know you have it so I can come and grab it. You can...
  6. Policeman44

Buzz bomb fishing (fishing the northwest) tv show 1980's

Haha. Still have my YBC bowling shirt complete with badges
  7. Policeman44

Scotty Dual Rod Holder Bases

Like new dual bases with rocket launcher rod holder in each $140 for both Nanaimo Area
  8. Policeman44

Buzz bomb fishing (fishing the northwest) tv show 1980's

Hey Tubber... I was also fishing off the Chemainus docks in 74...we would jig herring then run to the end of the last dock open the spool up and let them free swim..couldn't afford buzz bombs in those days... thanks for reminding of some great memories
  9. Policeman44

Shore casting Maui

Hopefully you get a chance to do this Anyways. You’ll be in Maui. And I won’t be. Enjoy your time there
  10. Policeman44

Yelloweye?

I went 2 for 3 successfully descending yelloweye last trip...damn shame to see that fish pop up again ....
  11. Policeman44

WTB. 4 Orange/Red Adult Horseshoe Lifejackets

I need 4 of these bad boys.. I am in Nanaimo. Thanks
  12. Policeman44

Raffle To Raise Funds For Sooke Net Pen

Massive condolences Profisher......Family matters and personal health 1st !! take care and somehow find a way to deflect the stress
  13. Policeman44

Raffle To Raise Funds For Sooke Net Pen

I hope this is the start of bigger plans island wide...very inspiring stuff here...any chance you can tickets sent up here to Harbour Chandler in Nanaimo
  14. Policeman44

Boating with back pain

you might think you are in an old caddy with the s5's reelSlim !!.lots of Cush !!
  15. Policeman44

The time to speak up for our rights to salmon fish is now!

Seems to me there is something way bigger at play here. I can't figure it out though...its like a distraction ploy aka.(Trumpish).... I voted the Liberal govt. in because Harper was muzzling and cutting the scientists...and yet, here we are again...where is the science? the scientists I talk to...
  16. Policeman44

I Like the New Barbless Hooks from PN&T

I have to go with the Maruto barbless hooks...I get them from Harbour Chandler....by far the best single or treble barbless hooks I have ever used..they are laser cut heated and forged as well as chemically treated...seriously they bite into you when you are tying them !!!
Back