Search results

1. C

Fishing tackle sale

Moving out of province. Salt water gear for sale. Rods reels spoons, hochies ,jigs etc. Cash and carry only. In north nanaimo. Phone 250 734 1104. Thanks Bart..
  2. C

Movers

Looking for a good moving company with reasonable rates . Moving from nanaimo to lethbridge Alberta end of June. Thanks. Bart.
  3. C

Movers

Does anyone know of a good moving company with good rates. Moving from nanaimo to lethbridge Alberta end of June. THANKS .
  4. C

accommodations

Have a 0ne day charter out off ukke,but can't find accommodations for 3 people for sat. nite Aug 1. If anyone nose of anything in tofino or ukke could you let me know. Thanks in advance.[chipstealer]
  5. C

salt ice

Can a person buy salt ice in Port. on a sunday. Thanks.
  6. C

xmas

Merry Christmas every one,and the best in the New Year.
  7. C

curtain repair

Need seams re stitched on back cover on the boat. Anyone know of a good place in Nanaimo. Thanks. Bart.
  8. C

fly fishing info.

Hi guys, My son who loves flyfishing is visiting for a week and could anyone tell me rivers in the Nanaimo area where a few good rivers are for trout. Thanks in advance. Bart.
  9. C

shaw or telus

Thinking of switching to telus 3yr contract. pros and cons please. Will be tv, internet and phone. Thanks.
  10. C

cannonball mold.

Has anyone in Nanaimo or area got a 12# cannonball mold that they would lend or rent or whatever. Thanks.
  11. C

fishing guide Parksville

Hi Gang. Can anyone recommend a fishing guide in the Parksville area. A couple in Alberta are coming out to the island in June and would like to go fishing for a day. Thanks in advance. BK.
Back