Search results

1. C

Ralph Wiggums clubs a baby seal

"Stupid Newfies" https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/the-simpsons-taking-fire-over-seal-clubbing-stupid-newfie-scene/ar-BBWonfI Funny clip
  2. C

Sansom narrows fishing

Does anyone have experience fishing Sansum narrows. I am staying a few days at bold bluff and have acess to a boat there but it doesnt have downriggers so was going to try cut plugging since lots of flow there. I haven't seen many boats out si any info would be helpful. Thanks
  3. C

2018 Columbia Returns

There is a website to monitor Columbia River fish returns (the monitor all salmon species, lampreys and Shad) and break down the Chinook into Spring, Summer and Fall runs. It gives the 2018 count, the 2017 count on the same day, and the ten year average...
  4. C

El Nino coming back?

It seems the brief cool water La-Nina event and recent neutral conditions in the Pacific is moving back towards possible El-Nino conditions again later in the year and into next year. This would be bad news for Salmon and SRKW. May mean another pyrosome invasion, mackeral and sunfish off the...
  5. C

Vancouver Aquarium Seal Rescue

While I'm not a proponent of a seal hunt in BC, I am also not a supporter of the aquarium playing god and rescuing seal pups that are not going to survive. That's the way nature works, these animals are not endangered and shouldn't be interfered with. They "save" about 200 seals per year. Of...
Back