Search results

1. R

1999 Trophy fishing machine.

Ok buddy, I've wasted time before showing people other times, don't show up. Ever. Unless your a serious buyer, don't waste my time.
  2. R

I'm working on picture, it's in a barn covered with a tarp. This was a today decision, I'm not computer person.
  3. R

1999 Trophy 2052 Ragtop. This boat has gone thru mid life refit. From new crate motor (30 hours) and all the ignition system, transom seal, alternator, starter etc has been replaced. Canvas is good, about 8 years old. Trailer has been gone over, it's gone from surge brakes to Carlyle electric...
  4. R

project hull

I've got a 67 Sangster 18 ft that I've owned since new. It's been in my shed for ever. Tank of a hull, was I/o but I ve been working on it between back operations. Motor and leg are all that's left. Trailer needs an axle, the frame is so heavily galvanized it'll never rust. Now after my 4th...
  5. R

Who has Tuna for sale

Hi , you could try French creek floats. Ocean Baron came down last week with a load.
  6. R

Seiners at the South Arm

They plunge the water to keep fish from sounding. 20000 sockeye can sound and roll a siener over.
  7. R

Vancouver Area Squid Fishing????

Hi all, we get the occasional squid in prawn gear. These are Opals, sometimes called market squid. They seem to be around for mating purposes in November to March. They are about 8 inches long, love shrimp and prawns. Fish em at night with bright lights and jigs. Did you kno squid have 2 brains?
  8. R

Raw spot prawns?

Raw prawns are great, eat em all the time. I use the heads either to make soup stock or use em for crab bait. One recipe is cerviche, cut up raw prawns, onion, celery, parsley and splashed with lime juice.
  9. R

24 Boston whaler hardtop.

The other day I was out off the flat tops getting my Christmas prawns, we were in a little bay having lunch. This whaler with 3 Chinese came from south arm right up to our gear and was checking out my buddies gear as well. Went out and got between our gear and his boat, didn't say a word and...
  10. R

Wanted Ford 7.3 Powerstroke

Hi guys, I have a 99 350 supercab xlt 7.3 I'm thinking of selling it after I sell my Trophy. 170k, nice shape, comes with yellow lab hair.. Truck has lived on Gabriola forever. 4x4, auto, camper hookups and tow package.. Pm me if your interested....
Back