Search results

1. paguy

WTB vintage BC salmon spoons

No, I can't see them well enough.
  2. paguy

WTB vintage BC salmon spoons

I would take the two in the top right corner but I don't even know how to contact the seller.
  3. paguy

WTB old salmon spoons.

Come on cough um up.
  4. paguy

Light gear for trolling for coho

Herring in a helmet four feet above a flasher of the ball.
  5. paguy

Polishing old commercial salmon spoons

MAAS metal polish.
  6. paguy

WTB old salmon spoons.

Thank you I would love to, Just haven't been able to get into Canada for awhile with the covid bs. Hope to take you up on the offer one of these days.
  7. paguy

WTB old salmon spoons.

I don't believe I have seen one or at least it doesn't sound familiar. If you could send me some pictures I may be able to give you some info on it. my email is lindalou@olypen.com
  8. paguy

WTB old salmon spoons.

Looking for old salmon spoons. Hard to find and rare stuff. I am located in Port Angeles Washington so they would need to be shipped.
  9. paguy

Buckets of lures

Can't see it, I don't do the face book thing.
  10. paguy

2021 Sidney Reports

Are you making a run for it or are you going back home after. :D Congrats.
  11. paguy

Tales From The Tyee Pool......2021..

Sounds like your doctor is a smart guy and knows what he's talking about, In all seriousness I hope your having a great year and having fun. Best of luck to you Dave.
  12. paguy

Tyee Pool DFO Notice

Isn't it strange that they don't just string a few nets across the river up by the bridge to get there ceremonial fish. Instead they are going to disrupt a Canadian tradition that has brought folks from around the world for years. Sounds like, looks like and smells like a slap in the face to...
  13. paguy

2021 Sooke Reports

Your welcome, From a over taxed Washington state resident. The marked hatchery programs work.:)
  14. paguy

Trolling for Halibut

Bring lots of bait, I have found it near impossible to fish halibut shallow this time of year, Too many dogfish around.
  15. paguy

Tyee Pool DFO Notice

WOW, What a tragedy and What a slap in the face. Happens here in Washington every year for every fishery.
  16. paguy

2021 Sooke Reports

Sorry to derail the thread, But what lures are you guys getting the sockeye on. I may make a run out to the boarder and have a look.
  17. paguy

Trolling for Halibut

Motor mooching large herring in shallow water has caught many a halibut for us over the years.
  18. paguy

Buy the way, I have missed the last week of fishing because i'm dog setting for a friend. Its a red healer, What a neat dog. I have thought about you and your pal every morning when I let him out to play.
  19. paguy

Thank you Dave, I'm just glad to be able to call you a friend. And if I get a chance to fish with you again I will consider it a bonus.
  20. paguy

Good luck this year Dave, You need to give that louie I sent you a little more time in the water this year, I got a good feeling about that one. I wish I could come up and spend the weekend again. Maybe before the season ends they will let a damn yankee up there. So sorry for the loss of the...
Back