Search results

1. P

Anchovies

Hey for anyone looking for anchovies, Canadian Tire, Grandview location located on Bentall in Vancouver just got a supply in. They are medium to small, $13.99 and herring as well in medium for $10.99.
  2. P

Pliers

Curious as to what everyone is using for onboard pliers. Stainless does not last. I tried a pair of Mustad aluminum pliers, they broke the other day after about 2 1/2 yrs crimping a barb on a 7/0 hook. Handle broke. What aluminum's do you guys like?
  3. P

Vanier Launch parking

Heads up, I received a renewal for monthly/seasonal parking at Vanier of which I purchase every year. It went up by $45 from last year. Couldn't navigate the site to pay for it so then spent 2 days trying to get in touch with someone. Impossible. You have to make an appointment for a phone...
  4. P

electrical & busbar

Hoping some of you can give a bit of guidance. I have experienced some electrical issues over the past year and after taking the boat in the fellas at the shop suggested cleaning up the octopi at the batteries. Finally getting around to it and had thought I would put in a busbar after the...
  5. P

descending device

Would like to trade, if by chance someone has the shallower unit of the Sea Equalizer. I somehow wound up with the deeper unit, 100' - 300'. I think the shallower one is 50' - 150'. I don't fish much more then 100'. I am located in Burnaby and would just like to trade this for the time being. It...
  6. P

Crab trap materials

Anyone have any idea where a guy can get stainless wire mesh for a crab trap? I have tried numerous places and spent some time surfing but can't find anything. Either hard wire or soft wire. Appreciate any input, thanks.
  7. P

Plugs

For those dye hard plug guys, question. If you use a smaller size plug, say a 4” tonic, can you troll a little slower?
  8. P

Value of bucktails

Any one know what the value of Art's Flies bucktails new in original package might be worth? Also have a Barry's as well. Thanks
  9. P

prop repair

Any thoughts on where to go for some TLC on a 3 blade aluminum prop? Lower mainland preferred.
  10. P

Anchors

Hello all, curious as to what type of anchors are bieng used by my class of boat. 20' north River. I was thinking of going to a 10-12lb folding grapnel type and or a Danforth style in the 10-13lb range with 20' of 1/4 or 5/16 chain. I very rarely anchor, mostly when out with the kids in...
  11. P

stainless prop

Pros and or cons for a stainless prop on a 115h pushing 20' aluminum?
  12. P

Rods and reels

2 Amundson SSTM 106MH rods, brand new, $130 each Craigslist posting 6551159290 Thank you
  13. P

115hp outboards, which one?

Possibly going to repower my North River 18' with pod from 115hp Suzuki of 640hrs to Yamaha. Any thoughts? I have enjoyed the suzuki but it has given me some electrical issues the last two years starting the season in Jan. Also having to take it to bridgeview is a pain. I have always liked...
Back