Search results

1. Brett

2023 Sidney Reports

Ok fair enough. But this is why I don’t report of you’re going to make the report why just not say the spot seems rather Bragy as there’s not much useful info if no spot given.
  2. Brett

2023 Sidney Reports

Where were you fishing?
  3. Brett

2023 Sidney Reports

Just wanted to point out that not sure what side of fairfax you were fishing but the backside(east side of the point) is non retention just the portion that’s in 18-6 is open to one hatchery fish.
  4. Brett

2023 Sidney Reports

Pretty hot fishing for us, 12 or more bites, 4 in the boat up to 11 lbs and lost 4 good fish. seemed to be hit and miss or slow overall for most. great derby put on by mill bay!
  5. Brett

2023 Sidney Reports

Hey hope this is ok to post here. I am putting in a fishing derby in my dads memory. It’s feb 25th 2023. weigh in at North saanich marina. my old man fished every day of his life that he could and taught me everything I know as well as the love for this sport. be great to see some of you guys...
  6. Brett

2023 Sidney Reports

did you say that thing? If it’s 86cm it’s gotta be pushing 20lbs high teens at least
  7. Brett

2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Post wherever you like tons of guys from the van area run across to gulf islands and post in van reports. But guess technically should be in gulf islands report
  8. Brett

Thanks, Yes it was they have all been unclipped! awsome hope you get out!
  9. Brett

Got out again yesterday around the bell buoy, got my 2 fish in a hour and had 2 unders, nice feeders nothing huge around 8-9 pounds. they were both a marble flesh more red then white tho.
  10. Brett

Honestly I was just running that as it was the default setting and I was happy with the picture but running a lower frequency would give you a wider “cone” to see wider view which would maybe let you see your downriggers which I wasn’t picking up here but I didn’t mind as I mostly bounce the...
  11. Brett

Dragged bottom from 12-3 near the QA bouy today. 2 hits one a nice chunky winter, lost the other but felt of about the same quality. beauty day till the wind came up and I pounded my way home
  12. Brett

2022 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

No upper size limit in Sidney 19-5 18-6 etc
  13. Brett

2021 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Hey, have a room at critter cove for 2 people, aug11th-15th, won’t be able to make it due to work. let me know if you need a spot to stay it’s 207$ a night including Moorage. txt or call 2505086212
  14. Brett

2021 Sidney Reports

Also fished the derby, Had similar luck around fairfax and arbutus. I believe the winner and a few of the bigger fish came from tent island near chemainus.
  15. Brett

Interaction With Freighter... Who's Right?

So those sound signals are for narrow channels, I doubt he would use those in the case above, the single whistle is to indicate altering to starboard so you altering to his starboard your port was the wrong move. if you had kept to stb would be fine the 5 is short is that your intentions are...
  16. Brett

2020 Sidney Reports

Looks as if you may be in the closed part of moresby??
  17. Brett

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Lol as if that works
  18. Brett

Opinions on 18 Hourston hardtop please

Nice boat. you should be jealous of the guy who bought it if that’s the size boat your looking for. Hardtop bit of a head banger but otherwise can’t go wrong, as long as the engine checks out. 10k is good deal I sold mine for 8500 with a 2000 150 no extras no kicked boat trailer motor.
Back