Search results

1. H

HDS 7 with charts

HDS-7 Gen 1 with Vancouver island charts (Navionics) no transducer $500
  2. H

HDS 7 Gen 2 w/ transducer

HDS 7 Gen 2 w/ transducer and Navionics Van Island charts with fish n chips. Transducer hst-wsbl $775
  3. H

Nanaimo repower/refit

If you go the G2 route most sounders/chart plotter will display all your data. So you could probably keep your old gauges and just use chart plotter. Also wifi connection available for iPhone or iPad. I have a G2 and enjoy the power and fuel efficiency. The engine data is displayed on my...
  4. H

Looking for some recommendations for a guide

Try west coast fish expeditions in Ucluelet. Call toll free 1-877-333-8221 or email info@westcoastfish.com. I have been with Matt a number of times and he is always on the fish.
  5. H

Evinrude G2 - My Initial Thoughts

Why miss out on the power steering. It is great!!! In my opinion if you are going to upgrade spend the money, get the the power steering and then it is covered by warranty for 10 years.
  6. H

Evinrude G2 - My Initial Thoughts

Good deal for twin 150 HP g2 etec at Parker https://www.parkermarine.ca/outboard/evinrude-2017-150-ho
  7. H

New to me Boat!

I have 225 HP g2 on my striper and it is amazing. 40 mph and we get 3 mpg
  8. H

New to me Boat!

These g2 150 would be sweet on that boat https://www.parkermarine.ca/outboard/evinrude-2017-150-ho
  9. H

2007 Yamaha T8hp high thrust

Just realized that I posted the wrong year of the engine as it is a 2007.
  10. H

2007 Yamaha T8hp high thrust

2007 Yamaha T8hp high thrust with tiller handle long shaft used as trolling motor for sale. Used for 10 seasons. $1400 PM me or text at 250-361-5039
  11. H

Dual Axel Trailer 7-8,000 lbs 24-26 feet.

We have had a Tuff trailer for 9 years. Bought it at Sherwood marine in Victoria and we keep our 23’ sea swirl on the trailer. We trailer everywhere. up to gold river once a year and Renfrew a few times per year. The trailer has been great but the vault bearings take a bit to get use to. The...
  12. H

2017 Tuna Adventures

Our largest fish was just over 30 lbs
  13. H

2017 Tuna Adventures

Just got back from a trip with all rivers in Westport. Nothing short of spectacular. We ran out 70 miles basically west from westport on Sunday. 5 guys in the boat and we plugged the boat with 45 fish. Over 400lbs. Of fillets. We found birds and then found fish. Each bait stop we would get...
  14. H

Evinrude Etec G2

We got the 3.5 ca icon gauge because it reports faults and you can adjust itrim and power steering levels (only good for single engine) along with all the other engine data. Everything other than faults and adjustments of itrim and power steering is displayed on our lowerance thru our NMEA...
  15. H

Evinrude Etec G2

I just got a single 225 HO G2 for my 23 seaswirl and I love it. Fuel efficient, torque........ more engine then I needed. Bought it from Parker marine in Nanaimo. They Are great. I would not get the small screen with twins. Everything I need comes on my lowerance. I would just get wifi...
  16. H

225 Johnson Oceanpro (2000)

2000 225 HP Johnson Oceanpro model J225VXSSS (not a Fitch). Runs great! new power trim. Just time to upgrade. Currently on boat and can sea trial. $2250 OBO call or text 250-361-5039
  17. IMG_9858

IMG_9858

18. H

Best Depth Sounder/GPS

HDS 7 gen 2 at Sherwood marine for 899. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  19. H

Nissan Titan

I have one with about 140,000 km on it and love it. Minimum problems over the years. The do drink a lot of gas. They are currently resigning the Titan and new model will come with a diesel. If you are buying used check out the the engine headers as they are known to crack but are cover under...
Back