Search results

1. J

shore fishing salmon

When the salmon are in the area and where we went fishing we were not trolling far from shore, do people ever fish from the rocks and have much luck?
  2. J

Pedder bay

what is fishing really like there? and when is the best time to go. would like to go for hailbut and spring salmon. thanks James
  3. J

only one salt water but one of my favorite

Embers first rainbow and kokanee and dads first salmon
  4. J

Something different Prairie fishing

Fish picture test
  5. J

Okanagan area

HI, We usually go out to Vernon area every year and fish smaller lakes, but would like to try some bigger lakes but dont have the boat or downriggers that is needed. Is there anyone that would like some company in July on lakes like Okanagan or Mable to go for some bigger fish. Pm me if any one...
  6. J

looking to fish with someone near ucluelet

Looking for anyone who wants a partner to fish with and split the cost of fishing near ucluelet. looking to go around beginning of Aug. If you interested please pm me. thanks
  7. J

lets see your best spring this year

lets see
  8. J

looking to fish with someone around ucuelet

I am guessing this had been asked a number or times but I thought it might be worth a shot. Looking for a boat to rent to fish salmon out of or looking for a local that would like some company in their boat and split the costs. Let me know if you want company,looking at coming up AUG of 2017...
  9. J

ucuelet fishing locals

I am guessing this had been asked a number or times but I thought it might be worth a shot. Looking for a boat to rent to fish salmon out of or looking for a local that would like some company in their boat and split the costs. Let me know if you want company,looking at coming up AUG of 2017...
Back