Search results

1. B

Yamaha vs Suzuki

Hello All, I’m looking for opinions on used Yamaha vs Suzuki outboard 225hp to 300hp in 800hr range 2012 and newer. I owned a 2005 f225 Yamaha bought new which was a great motor until the midsection corroded out at 1550 hrs so going to stay away from that vintage of motor. Any advise or...
  2. B

Boat insurance

Hello, I just purchased a new to me boat. Does anyone have any recommendations on a provider. I fish west and east coast waters. Thanks, Scott
  3. B

Car rental Haida Gwaii

Hello I'm looking for ideas or info on renting vehicle on Haida Gwaii . I've priced out through budget, Enterprise etc. But their prices are very expensive. I talked to island car rental which has very reasonable prices but they are rent out for time I will be on the island . Im wondering if...
  4. B

Coho in the strait

I haven't been out much this summer but can't help to notice the lack of Coho on the bite. I mostly fish green can, sentry shoal, grants area. The 2 that I did catch were off of hornby. Anyone else noticing the lack of Coho in your area?
  5. B

Packaging possession limit

can anyone point me to DFO link on package possession limit of salmon for travel back to my residence IE. fillet salmon do both fillets have to be attached to the tail? Thx in advance
  6. B

Bonefish in Oahu

well I'm lucky enough to be going to Oahu for six days in mid march. Does anyone have any info on Bonefish guides and/or places to fish. Thx Scott
Back