Search results

1. W

2020 Port McNeill, Telegragh Cove Reports

How has the fishing been in Telegraph cove lately?
  2. W

2018 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

Got out a bit later on Monday with my brother inlaw and fished out front. Tried a new spoon Contraband made by Pesca. The glow is unreal on these spoons! Anyways caught a couple on it but all undersize. Tried a green glow splatter teaser head as well with 5” anchovies which did really good too...
  3. W

2017 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

Got out front on Monday and fished all day but things sure were slow. Lots of big bait balls in the water and the water was covered in seagulls every where you looked. For a while had some pesky sea lions follow the boat but they were as disappointed as we were lol. Managed to pick up two under...
  4. W

Good to hear and see that there are still some slabs swimming around. Nicely done you guys. Hope they open the wild coho one day for short periods around here with numbers climbing.
  5. W

Yeah had a pretty seasoned master netter lol. Don't know who was more excited I think we both just about had multiple heart attacks last weekend lol Epic weekend with ya lordofthesprings and world class fishing, and for us to land 4 Monsters too! UNreal!! I'm glad your netting skills were...
  6. W

Was out front yesturday and found lots of pinks biting and lots of bait in the water as well. Not much for coho but was also able to tie into a 30 pound smiley that hanging around 205 feet. The no bananas spoon has been the ticket for me this weekend.
Back